Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

The box art looks really good displayed with the statue. Makes me wonder if the Superman and Wonder Woman PFs will have similar art on the boxes too. If so, the three statues with the art behind them would make one incredible display.

The box art looks really good displayed with the statue. Makes me wonder if the Superman and Wonder Woman PFs will have similar art on the boxes too. If so, the three statues with the art behind them would make one incredible display.

If so I would probably do what I did for this one and make it an 11x17" print. So that way when I get my display up all three can be placed in the display behind each of them.

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The box art does look great like that with the statue. Too bad you had to destroy the box to be able to do that.

If so I would probably do what I did for this one and make it an 11x17" p

I haven't kept up with thread like I used to. Did you make it into a download like you were planning to do? If so, I'd love a copy. I hate the thought of destroying my box even though the art is very cool.

I haven't kept up with thread like I used to. Did you make it into a download like you were planning to do? If so, I'd love a copy. I hate the thought of destroying my box even though the art is very cool.

Yep, sure did, I'm not near my pc right now but send me a PM and I'll respond tomorrow afternoon when I get home from work with the link

The box art does look great like that with the statue. Too bad you had to destroy the box to be able to do that.
I didn't really have to destroy the box, it still holds the styrofoam. It just has a big hole where the artwork used to be ;)

IMG_20140302_225941.jpg

Anyone's got their WL converted? I got on about a month ago and still nothing....

I decided to take the credit for my sucky bat symbol and small cape crack. I really don't think about it when looking at my batman unless I'm actively thinking about my open claim with sideshow. Plus there's a very good chance a replacement body won't fit in my base, which fits perfectly now, so screw it, I'll take $55 off my gladiator hulk or apocalypse instead and eventually paint the bat symbol. It's just black.

The left corner of my symbol is starting to peel though. I'll glue it down eventually when I paint it.

Daniel from SSC recommended zap-a-gap for the bat symbol when he processed my credit request. I used it to toward my WW Ex. Not sure how serious your cracked cape is but RRJr used epoxy to fill it in before painting it black. You could try that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel from SSC recommended zap-a-gap for the bat symbol when he processed my credit request. I used it to toward my WW Ex. Not sure how serious your cracked cape is but RRJr used epoxy to fill it in before painting it black. You could try that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. It's barely cracked. Hairline, right in a fold that I can't see unless looking directly on top of it, and only about an inch long.

I'll try the zap a gap.

Back