Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Yeah, I was late on the EX and have never tried the wait list route. Oh well, still really excited for this beast!

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

For those still waiting on the Reg... Well it is just awesome ... Totally kicks ***.

post-34507-James-Earl-Jones-Totes-McGotes-2ix3.gif

I love my REG!!!!

I would really like to see an EX in person though. I hear the batarang looks bigger than pics can show.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Spidey where did you get your REG?

I thought Spidey got the EX when they reopened the wait list? At any rate, the reg will be great, too!

Lol yeah I got the EX, but I am currently displaying it with the Reg hand. Long story short I am kind of pprotecing the Ex hand till he finds his permanent home... Lol.

Some just talked to Belen at SSC returns, and what an awesome lass, I am on the Waitlist like everyone else for a replacement cape, but she had an awesome attitude. I told her I didn't want to return the statue because it is so awesome, and she told me he looks amazing with the production piece of Supes and the proto of WW.

Some just talked to Belen at SSC returns, and what an awesome lass, I am on the Waitlist like everyone else for a replacement cape, but she had an awesome attitude. I told her I didn't want to return the statue because it is so awesome, and she told me he looks amazing with the production piece of Supes and the proto of WW.

as if their was any doubt :yess:

in the regular version you can take the hand off as well ?
the right hand , which in EX version holds the batarang

thinking in jump on a regular

as if their was any doubt :yess:

Well ... She just SOUNDED so impressed with them. You know how you can hear it in someone's voice when they are EXCITED to say something. Well that was Belen talking about the Trinity display which was in The room with her...lol.

Missed this one but YES this statue rocks.

in the regular version you can take the hand off as well ?
the right hand , which in EX version holds the batarang

thinking in jump on a regular

Apparently YES the right hand comes off ... And when I doubt I THINK Spazzy may still be taking orders for his custom parts.

Well ... She just SOUNDED so impressed with them. You know how you can hear it in someone's voice when they are EXCITED to say something. Well that was Belen talking about the Trinity display which was in The room with her...lol.

Missed this one but YES this statue rocks.

Apparently YES the right hand comes off ... And when I doubt I THINK Spazzy may still be taking orders for his custom parts.

is there a link to the spazzy custom hands? i cant seem to find it :slap

Thanks guys !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah that's why I was wondering !!

Because this custom stuff that is really cool
So no need of the Ex version ?

Thanks guys !!!!!!!!!!
Yeah that's why I was wondering !!

Because this custom stuff that is really cool
So no need of the Ex version ?

Well the Ex is awesome, BUT spazzy's work looks AMAZING!!! I would have NO problem getting a Reg and getting one of his custom pieces if I hadn't been able to get an Ex from the Waitlist.

Well the Ex is awesome, BUT spazzy's work looks AMAZING!!! I would have NO problem getting a Reg and getting one of his custom pieces if I hadn't been able to get an Ex from the Waitlist.

the one I'm interested in is the animated Series grapple gun but I kinda want to see it before I make a decision.

Back