Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I decided to take the credit for my sucky bat symbol and small cape crack. I really don't think about it when looking at my batman unless I'm actively thinking about my open claim with sideshow. Plus there's a very good chance a replacement body won't fit in my base, which fits perfectly now, so screw it, I'll take $55 off my gladiator hulk or apocalypse instead and eventually paint the bat symbol. It's just black.

The left corner of my symbol is starting to peel though. I'll glue it down eventually when I paint it.

Hopefully you can fix it up to your liking, bud!

I have a request!!!!!!!!!!!

Can some people post pics of their collections with batman on display?

Im looking for ideas and help on what to buy to display this beast. :pray:

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

5ymeze6u.jpg

Have mine in a Besta.

su9y2yvu.jpg

Here's a pic with the door closed. My room has horrible lighting so glare & reflection show up like crazy.

su9y2yvu.jpg

Here's a pic with the door closed. My room has horrible lighting so glare & reflection show up like crazy.

You think superman and WW will fit well in that unit too?

Cool display by the way!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Batman's cape takes up a ton of space. From what I've seen even the Joker PF is a very tight squeeze with Batman in a Besta. There's no way the Wonder Woman or Superman PF would fit in the same space as Batman. I've got the empty spot saved for the Superman PF but I'm going to have to move them both out when Wonder Woman arrives. I want them all displayed together.

Batman's cape takes up a ton of space. From what I've seen even the Joker PF is a very tight squeeze with Batman in a Besta. There's no way the Wonder Woman or Superman PF would fit in the same space as Batman. I've got the empty spot saved for the Superman PF but I'm going to have to move them both out when Wonder Woman arrives. I want them all displayed together.

I'm figuring with that spear just to get the three of them together you're going to need about 45" worth of width on the shelf. You might be able to get away with 38-40"s if you place them just right.

Yea displaying the trinity is going to be a challenge.

They are all beast of statues and sinestro will just be impossible!!!

I wouldn't cancel until it closes. The regs aren't going any where just yet

Nah Im not gonna cancel, but I already have a Reg on Order using reward points. I placed the order way back when the exclusive waitlist was already closed. Was hoping to snag an exclusive before my reg ships, as I wont be able to cancel the reg without losing the points. Reg is scheduled to ship out on the 6th of march.

Yea displaying the trinity is going to be a challenge.

They are all beast of statues and sinestro will just be impossible!!!

Well, if you display him with the Saw blade, yes, it's a task, but if you get the EX with the Symbol you'll probably still need about 30" of shelf height. Unless you put him in an open area.

Nah Im not gonna cancel, but I already have a Reg on Order using reward points. I placed the order way back when the exclusive waitlist was already closed. Was hoping to snag an exclusive before my reg ships, as I wont be able to cancel the reg without losing the points.

Yeah that sucks, I hope you snag one in time.

Soon, must display all in open space. Otherwise they look cramp in the cabinets

Back