Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

ugatajah.jpg

Here is a picture with joker in the besta. Hope it helps you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I ordered a REG from CornerStoreComics and the wait is killing me. Can we start a list of where you purchased your REG from? It seems like so many other stores have already shipped them out! AHHHHH I want my Batman!

I ordered a REG from CornerStoreComics and the wait is killing me. Can we start a list of where you purchased your REG from? It seems like so many other stores have already shipped them out! AHHHHH I want my Batman!

Imknowmthat some stores are getting their Regs in batches, one of my LCSs has at least two batches, and half has come and gone...lol

Do you even besta bro?

NO i do not!!!!! Trying to decide if ill be a besta bro or billy bro

ugatajah.jpg

Here is a picture with joker in the besta. Hope it helps you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks. It looks pretty tight but i dont think thats a problem. Ill be displaying joker with harley and that will be plenty of room in a besta

I don't think the regulars will sit around like people think they will

Everybody thought Joker and Ivy would sit around forever, but if I am not mistaken both were gone shortly after the inhand pics got out there. I don't expect Bats to be around this time next year.

Sorry to interupt the Batman PF Thread but Batman Arkham Knight was just announced :yess:

Siiiick. Some companies had already let it slip via their websites but I knew it was going to get announced this month! So did they announce a date?

Sent from the Bat Computer

It was indeed. Drivable batmobile? Bring those collector's editions out!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you see the trailer? It was awesome!

Dude I came home and saw it. 6 times. Holy crap did you see the detail on the suit? I cant wait to see what my PS4's engine does. Im going to gasm when I get this man. Lol my wife loves Batman too and he sits in the livingroom and I cannot wait to get this game and waste my life for like a month lmao.

That leaning up against the wall is my second Klingsbo ready and waiting for Supes.
se6ajetu.jpg

Sorry for the crappy lighting. My phone kept changing exposure cause of the tv.

Dude I came home and saw it. 6 times. Holy crap did you see the detail on the suit? I cant wait to see what my PS4's engine does. Im going to gasm when I get this man. Lol my wife loves Batman too and he sits in the livingroom and I cannot wait to get this game and waste my life for like a month lmao.

That leaning up against the wall is my second Klingsbo ready and waiting for Supes.
se6ajetu.jpg

Sorry for the crappy lighting. My phone kept changing exposure cause of the tv.

The 75th year of Batman rolls on, and seems to be doing Much better than the 75th year of Superman. I can't wait to see if there's any more goodies coming.

Back