Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

EX #84 is here and it is amazing! Thankfully I had no breakage, chips, or paint issues. I'll be honest, after the first pics of this piece were posted I was ready to switch my order over to another item. I was already considering doing so even before the pics because I had to get a new car a few months ago and money is tight right now, forcing me to be very selective moving forward. I'm really glad I decided to wait and see it in hand because it looks so awesome in person.

I bet you will get lucky. I put my reservation in on Tuesday and mine converted yesterday. I think lot's of people cancelled and are going to be pissed in the long run. This piece is still amazing.

Thanks, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Back in July I preordered an exclusive on EBay from aamitchell07. Lots of people told me to get my money back at the time. It seemed shady but I wanted to trust her. This month I contacted her with no response so I finally got spooked. I contacted EBay and I actually got my money back.
I am hoping this is a second chance for me to get the exclusive.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Dammit! I got my replacement body today, but it doesn't fit with my original base. The boot is scratched too.

Can I ask what was wrong with your first one? I have a blemish on the body of mine but it doesn't show when displayed because the cape covers it...When I complained to SS they told me they wouldn't replace the body because of this reason...A flaw is a flaw in my book but whatever.

Here's my question: Did people who were on the original wait list ever get a shot at their Batman EX? Or are they still waiting?

Here's my question: Did people who were on the original wait list ever get a shot at their Batman EX? Or are they still waiting?

They still haven't taken my flex pay out today...this is getting ridiculous. And new waitlisters are getting converted...

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Did anyone else have trouble getting the belt on? It's like I have a 32 and I need 34.

Uh oh, you know what that means? More push-ups!

bruce_wayne_push_ups_8d_by_unexpectedhero-d31hq5a.gif

Received with no damage. Happy lucky and thankful. After opening Batman I feel like I spoke too soon on Punisher PF but I think it just made me realize how biased I can be to a piece I own, but I think it's also a credit to SS. These two PFs turned out amazing. I am very satisfied with it and the costume tailoring isn't much of an issue with me. The utility belt was difficult for me to get on. I'm not having any leaning issues. Mine is well balanced.

Mine is wobbly if pushed a tiny bit. It does seem to catch so you have to push with some decent force for it to completely fall over. I put some padding underneath it to stabilize it and it's fine.

I got on the wait list late Tuesday and now i'm getting nervous. I've never paid this much for a collectible before. I know, What a newbie.

I do think that Green lantern can work with bats if he is on a riser with bats a little behind and green lantern a little front, Do think that Green lantern is a little smaller than 1/4 while bats is a little bit bigger than 1/4, The Torso on Green lantern is good however his legs show the difference that being said Im sure it can work with a riser!

Just got this guy today. My faces were a bit dark but I got a pretty good fitting suit so I can't complain. I have Hulk and Doom pf's and I can say this is right up there with them. Anyone who gets this PF is going to be very pleased. Are there any painters in the US or Canada that could fix up the faces?

Just got this guy today. My faces were a bit dark but I got a pretty good fitting suit so I can't complain. I have Hulk and Doom pf's and I can say this is right up there with them. Anyone who gets this PF is going to be very pleased. Are there any painters in the US or Canada that could fix up the faces?

Check the SF batman thread. Page 737 post 7362. There are pics of some repainted heads by a US painter.

Back