Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I do think that Green lantern can work with bats if he is on a riser with bats a little behind and green lantern a little front, Do think that Green lantern is a little smaller than 1/4 while bats is a little bit bigger than 1/4, The Torso on Green lantern is good however his legs show the difference that being said Im sure it can work with a riser!

I think if you put him on a riser a bit behind Batman it would look a lot better. It would give the illusion that he's just futher back than he really is.

Batman will have sweaty armpits if too much glue applied

I bet if you put it only on the seam like he did, and tuck it right up into the pit, that it wouldn't be noticeable.

After watching those vids, I'm damn close to trying this myself. If SS decides to send me a replacement body, I definitely will (I'll practice on the one I have to destroy first).

I do think that Green lantern can work with bats if he is on a riser with bats a little behind and green lantern a little front, Do think that Green lantern is a little smaller than 1/4 while bats is a little bit bigger than 1/4, The Torso on Green lantern is good however his legs show the difference that being said Im sure it can work with a riser!

They look damn fine together. The size difference is overblown.

Last edited:

Awesome Job! And I agree with the others you are pretty fearless, especially with painting the shadows on the suit... I mean how can you correct it if you mess up?
Great job and enjoyed your other videos in your channels as well. Gives an awesome insight on the work an equally awesome customizer goes through.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

With so many regualrs im wondering if ss does a blue variant of this

Of course they will always milk it.

With so many regualrs im wondering if ss does a blue variant of this

Of course they will always milk it.

They still have Bale, Clooney, Kilmer, and West PFs to do :monkey4

If by chance they did make a blue variant, I would HOPE they make the ES in the hundreds. There's already nearly 10k of the others ones around.

A tale of 2 Batmen

If the DC Direct one is 1/4 scale then the SSC one is...not. It's only slightly larger - but I'm a bit worried that both Sideshow and Hot Toys are changing the scales on us just to make bigger and possibly more impressive (and more expensive) items.

batpf2.jpg

batpf1.jpg

And just because he's beeooytiful.
batpf5.jpg

batpf4.jpg

batpf3.jpg

Thank you for the comparison Dave. I wonder which one is 1/4 scale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since he is standing up straight I measured from his left foot to the top of his head (not the ears) and found him to be around 19". This would make him 76" if he was full scale.

This means the Batman in the PF is 6' 4" which is slightly bigger than he is usually depicted in the comics.

Well, main came in perfect yesterday, only thing that slight bothers me is the head is almost too small for his body.

I'm to chicken to try the glue with taking off the suit way, tried the thread way and it came out preety good! Just did a double thread to make it more durable and put it over seam line to blend it in as much as possible I liked the overall result!

Back