Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Hopefully they charge my card and he ships first.thing Monday. With any luck I'll have him by next Friday, so Punisher on Wednesday Batman on Friday, it'll be a good week :)

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk
That punisher looks awesome. I would've ordered him, but I've already have four other statues coming this year, plus at least three others I anticipate on ordering.
I wish I could afford to get every statue I want, but I have to be selective.:violin What happened to the crying monkey?:lol

That punisher looks awesome. I would've ordered him, but I've already have four other statues coming this year, plus at least three others I anticipate on ordering.
I wish I could afford to get every statue I want, but I have to be selective.:violin What happened to the crying monkey?:lol

Well originally Batman was supposed to go on last years list, But of course plans change. This year is pretty hefty as well though, I'm looking at minimum 5 PF's but I think some of these will get pushed so who knows

Waitlist converted here too. I got on the list late Tuesday and it converted today. I called to transfer my NRD and payments but got no answer so requested a call back. Also to be safe sent an additional email.

P.S. Just a suggestion, for all those returning theirs for flaws , can we have the edition numbers captured to keep track ? Thus if SS is indeed reshipping returns we KNOW.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Well originally Batman was supposed to go on last years list, But of course plans change. This year is pretty hefty as well though, I'm looking at minimum 5 PF's but I think some of these will get pushed so who knows

I've got Ares, Athena Gold, and Minotaur coming from ARH and Superman coming form Sideshow. I still plan on getting Hades and Poseidon from ARH and WW from Sideshow later this year. If Sideshow comes out with Darkseid I'll definitely be getting him and I'm still debating on getting Lobo. It's going to be an awesome year if everything works out for me. What are you planning on getting this year?

Waitlist converted here too. I got on the list late Tuesday and it converted today. I called to transfer my NRD and payments but got no answer so requested a call back. Also to be safe sent an additional email.

P.S. Just a suggestion, for all those returning theirs for flaws , can we have the edition numbers captured to keep track ? Thus if SS is indeed reshipping returns we KNOW.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

If they're I'm sure they'll fix whatever was wrong with it before sending it to someone else. They don't want to keep paying to ship these things back and forth. The shipping probably cost them almost as much as it does to make the statue.

I've got Ares, Athena Gold, and Minotaur coming from ARH and Superman coming form Sideshow. I still plan on getting Hades and Poseidon from ARH and WW from Sideshow later this year. If Sideshow comes out with Darkseid I'll definitely be getting him and I'm still debating on getting Lobo. It's going to be an awesome year if everything works out for me. What are you planning on getting this year?

Well so far I still need to get Jack the ripper which I'm probably going to order in the next week or so, plus I have Harley Quinn, Superman and Queen of the Dead on order. Going to order the Keaton Batman and Wonder Woman(though I've got s dollar that says she ships next year) I'm still debating Sinestro since I missed GL. Also on my Maybe list is The Red Skull...and if I can get a deal on a GL reg, I might do that too...if I've got any monet left :lol

If they're I'm sure they'll fix whatever was wrong with it before sending it to someone else. They don't want to keep paying to ship these things back and forth. The shipping probably cost them almost as much as it does to make the statue.
I sure hope so. It would make absolutely no sense to continue shipping a defective product out hoping it will eventually end up with someone who will accept it.

I sure hope so. It would make absolutely no sense to continue shipping a defective product out hoping it will eventually end up with someone who will accept it.

As much sense as shipping defective products out to begin with. :dunno

Well so far I still need to get Jack the ripper which I'm probably going to order in the next week or so, plus I have Harley Quinn, Superman and Queen of the Dead on order. Going to order the Keaton Batman and Wonder Woman(though I've got s dollar that says she ships next year) I'm still debating Sinestro since I missed GL. Also on my Maybe list is The Red Skull...and if I can get a deal on a GL reg, I might do that too...if I've got any monet left :lol

I want that Queen of the Dead really bad, but I have to restrain myself. I think you're right about WW not shipping untill next year. I guess that can be said about all of the Sideshow pieces I order this year. I suppose if I look at it that way, then next year is going to be an expensive year.:lol I've already paid for Ares and Athena if full and a $200 deposit on Minotaur. I plan on paying a $200 dollar deposit for Hades and Poseidon later this year: unfortunately ARH requires some rather large deposits. At least anything else I plan on ordering from Sideshow I'll probably only have to pay for 10% of until next year.

Dammit! I got my replacement body today, but it doesn't fit with my original base. The boot is scratched too.

Dammit! I got my replacement body today, but it doesn't fit with my original base. The boot is scratched too.

That's unfortunate. They usually don't offer a second replacement. They'll probably offer you a discount, or just tell you to send it back for a full refund.

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I sort of feel bad for all you guys who waited a year plus for this. I waited seven days( maybe eight) total.

Well we've been enjoying our Batman's for several weeks now, and we get first dibs for any kind of replacements if needed, so it was worth it! In the end, having it is having it no matter how it happened. Same end results, that's all that really matters. :clap

Congrats on all the conversions, it was like a whole page full :lol With 2000 of these it's not surprising. Superman at 2,500 will have a lot of conversions after shipping as well, but if his cloth turns out better he might not get returned as much...we'll see.

I sort of feel bad for all you guys who waited a year plus for this. I waited seven days( maybe eight) total.

Well, I feel 'sorrier' for these guy(s): Sideshow Batman Premium Format Exclusive

$699.99 was the highest it went for on the bay.

$300 more for the Batarang™!!!

Guess artists like spazzy will be able to give us better stuff like Grapnel Guns + more for that kind of money. :monkey3

But then, nobody could guess that the WL will reopen. Has it happened before too, with any other PF.

Mine will be here Monday, and it's going back without me even opening the box. We only collect movie characters, but this was going to be our first non-movie statue, however I can not look pass the armpits!
They are not 'sagging' - The tailoring is all wrong, and I just cant see how Sideshow approved it :slap. The seam should have been at least 3/4" higher, and no string in the world is going to make this look right.
Another screw-up from Sideshow..Kind of expected at this point. Sort of their trademark now.

Yeah for 300 extra you can get a bunch of stuff I have planned, I hope to have the first two switch out hands by end of weekend and orders will start right after.

Dang. I joined the wait list late. Hope I can still get my hands on an ex! At the same time, my heart hurts having to dish out almost $540 for a piece with an edition size of 2000, not including regs!

Dang. I joined the wait list late. Hope I can still get my hands on an ex! At the same time, my heart hurts having to dish out almost $540 for a piece with an edition size of 2000, not including regs!

$540? Are you an international collector? If you live in the States this should cost you around $440. That's what I paid for my EX.

I got on the waitlist for an ex and never ordered a reg. Do the people who got a regular get converted to ex before someone like me or is first come first serve for the ex waitlist?

I got on the waitlist for an ex and never ordered a reg. Do the people who got a regular get converted to ex before someone like me or is first come first serve for the ex waitlist?

It's first come first serve. I hopped on the waitlist having never ordered the regular. Tbh I only buy directly from sideshow if it's an ex, regular edition i can get somewhere else for way cheaper.

Back