Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I also got on the WL late Tuesday and still no conversion.

But the WL is still open so there's hope.

$540? Are you an international collector? If you live in the States this should cost you around $440. That's what I paid for my EX.

Yeah I am. Isn't there free shipping within the States? Or does the excess $40 go to taxes? Man, sucks to be pay so much for shipping! ):

Mine's out on a truck for delivery. Fingers are crossed for no blemishes.

Yeah for 300 extra you can get a bunch of stuff I have planned, I hope to have the first two switch out hands by end of weekend and orders will start right after.

Keep us posted please :)

Well we've been enjoying our Batman's for several weeks now, and we get first dibs for any kind of replacements if needed, so it was worth it! In the end, having it is having it no matter how it happened. Same end results, that's all that really matters. :clap

Congrats on all the conversions, it was like a whole page full :lol With 2000 of these it's not surprising. Superman at 2,500 will have a lot of conversions after shipping as well, but if his cloth turns out better he might not get returned as much...we'll see.

Definitely, plus there is always the possibility of a black blue version of Batman

Congrats to those that had their wait list convert.

I didn't realize the list reopened until Wednesday night. That's when I got on the list.
Does anyone think there is a chance mine will convert?

This has been one funny release to follow. You have collectors telling someone who stated they want to pose him sideways to spend the extra money because OMG Batarang EPIC, but ignore string/rubber bands as if they are not there...IDK.

I think that they need to have some better method in place to easily move 7500 Regs. I guess I am wondering would you rather have a tight fitting uniform straight from SS or the batarang? Will be really curious to see what happens in March if those show up looking more like the Proto.

Buy a reg for the new body and stick it on my ex base. Then sell the reg with ex body. Easy :) However I expect they will all be the same

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I got my ex in this morning via FedEx. I love it and I don't think the problems people have been pointing out are a big issue at all. The only issue I have is the size of the freakin box. You should have seen my wife's face when I brought it into the living room. Was a little something like this..... image.jpg

Congrats to those that had their wait list convert.

I didn't realize the list reopened until Wednesday night. That's when I got on the list.
Does anyone think there is a chance mine will convert?

I bet you will get lucky. I put my reservation in on Tuesday and mine converted yesterday. I think lot's of people cancelled and are going to be pissed in the long run. This piece is still amazing.

Yeah I am. Isn't there free shipping within the States? Or does the excess $40 go to taxes? Man, sucks to be pay so much for shipping! ):

No shipping isn't free. I do not live in California so SSC doesn't charge me Taxes. In the States, they only collect Taxes from peeps that live in California. I paid $400 for the statue and $43 for shipping to Illinois. So my total for the EX came out to $443. I know you international collectors get hit hard for taxes and shipping. I will say though, I would spend $540 for the EX if I was an international customer. I love the EX on this piece. It looks great in hand.

See I live in California so the cheaper shipping offsets the taxes. I'll probally pay around $20 , which is what my ht tumbler cost to ship

I bet you will get lucky. I put my reservation in on Tuesday and mine converted yesterday. I think lot's of people cancelled and are going to be pissed in the long run. This piece is still amazing.

If that's the case I have to agree that those that cancelled will regret it. SS has taken PF to a new level with this one!

People have started talking about the light blue spots on the hands. I think it is intentional shading and highlights as it seems to be on the boots and cape as well.

Mine finally and I emphasize finally arrived today!:yess: Number 607 I believe (might need to recheck that). Well worth the incredibly long wait.
No flaws. Paint is perfect. No cracks, rips, or tears. Emblem great. Even my pits aren't a tenth as bad as I had feared. By far my most impressive Sideshow piece to date (sorry classic Cap and Thor). Big thank you to Sideshow on this one!

:winner

I finally opened mine. Have the armpit "issue" and it doesn't bother me at all. What does bother me is the part of the underwear stitching is loose. I'm concerned if it's going to continue to loosen.

Is it worth asking for a replacement?

20140125_120556sm_zpsff57e156.jpg
[/URL]

Back