Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

i am blown away by the pictures and reviews of this statue. very sad i didn't investigate sooner and snag an EX. i am definitely down for a regular release, i see that Alterego comics has him listed. anybody use these guys before?

im going to avoid sideshow as i live in CA and the tax is brutal.

Here is mine after fixing the underarm and adding shading to,the body , have not repainted face yet but happy with the rest .

e9a05de6be1f59bffb7df64a58942267_zps098f1dbf.jpg
e314c0920cca8bab3b8a19b0f94d08fe_zpsd5780c69.jpg
dc802182b0fff149bc5e115d85c6d5e9_zps469a5f03.jpg
37a8292930815251e0af9f6fb0a5abc4_zpscb02d5bc.jpg
869c413b69fcad2af90fe059143e58d0_zps423b3917.jpg
86d70a253670e7ee5779d3095b6fe712_zpsff17b2e7.jpg

i am blown away by the pictures and reviews of this statue. very sad i didn't investigate sooner and snag an EX. i am definitely down for a regular release, i see that Alterego comics has him listed. anybody use these guys before?

im going to avoid sideshow as i live in CA and the tax is brutal.

I bought my Poison Ivy from Alter Ego Comics. At the time she was still on pre-order so the price was cheaper than SSC. You have to pay for shipping, but not tax, so that's a plus.

Unless I am buying an EX version of something, I avoid SSC too. CA sales tax + shipping. No thanks.

great video and tutorial very helpful! Thank you my friend.

I agree. Very useful to see what limits the material can undergo. Thanks for being brave enough. A question I have left on your you tube channel however. Does the fabritec glue dry quickly or does it have to be held in place for a long time. Secondly did any glue show through the material pressed into it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you for the videos. I don't think I would be confident with my abilities to try that.
It is amazing to see what can be done with the right person doing it. :clap

I agree. Very useful to see what limits the material can undergo. Thanks for being brave enough. A question I have left on your you tube channel however. Does the fabritec glue dry quickly or does it have to be held in place for a long time. Secondly did any glue show through the material pressed into it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Batman will have sweaty armpits if too much glue applied

Fantastic rrj!! You made that look so easy! How long did you have to hold in place for the glue to dry.

Back