Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Wow! Just got here, he really is amazing, I was unsure of how long he will be sticking around since I got the 1:1 bust and want the 89 batman pf, but I think he is a keeper!! No real big issues, there were a couple scratches on the fins of the regular hand, but that is an easy fix. I can't wait to start customizing this!

Only nitpicks, yeah the armpits sag but not nearly as bad in person, the faces are pretty dark, might redo them eventually but no rush. The base could tip but only if pushed, will add a couple bumpers. Love the cape and texture on the sculpted parts, the fabric is nice but full sculpted could bring this to a much higher level. And the base is superb! The exc is nicer than expected but looking forward to what else I can do.

I can definitely see why this was priced at $400

Last edited:

Wow! Just got here, he really is amazing, I was unsure of how long he will be sticking around since I got the 1:1 bust and want the 89 batman pf, but I think he is a keeper!! No real big issues, there were a couple scratches on the fins of the regular hand, but that is an easy fix. I can't wait to start customizing this!

Only nitpicks, yeah the armpits sag but not nearly as bad in person, the faces are pretty dark, might redo them eventually but no rush. The base could tip but only if pushed, will add a couple bumpers. Love the cape and texture on the sculpted parts, the fabric is nice but full sculpted could bring this to a much higher level. And the base is superb! The exc is nicer than expected but looking forward to what else I can do.

I can definitely see why this was priced at $400

Yeah let us know what you're planning w/ custom hands.

EX #225 showed up today. Looks great, the arm pit sag isn't an issue for me as its barely noticeable, the base does need a couple of shims and most importantly ... no damage. My only issue was mounting the statue on its base. Took 30 mins with and assortment of files and chisels to get the body and cape to snap into place. Encountered this problem with spider-man.

Official Sideshow Batman PF

Mine converted too, and SSC is willing to move all my payments/NRD/AND coupons used on this as well. (From the reg).

I wonder if what they are sending us are returns.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I also jumped on Tuesday and it converted! Very excited to get this bad boy.
I wonder how many became available? It looks like seven here so far.

I sort of feel bad for all you guys who waited a year plus for this. I waited seven days( maybe eight) total.

I would be very surprised if any new people have there WL convert. I jumped on anyway even though I just ordered the reg last week. I guess if mine does convert I'll lose the $40 NRD. It would be nice though if SSC would make an exception in this case and transfer that $40 to the EX since it has been showing as sold out for so long.

Lots of boardies have said they called customer service and they have done that for them as a "one time courtesy".

I'd be surprised if the new WL people converted too... makes me wonder 1) how many people are on the waitlist and 2) why is the waitlist open again after 2 years xD
Well my WL for the EX converted just now. I emailed SSC a couple of days ago with no reply yet. I guess I better call SSC to find out if I can transfer the $40.

Back