Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I would be surprised if we Reg folks see this before Aug... though maybe those of us who ordered through an AD will get it at the same time as you Ex folks.

I don't really look at release dates until I get the processing notice :)

Just makes me wanna buy something in stock just to open...... maybe Venomsaurus:rotfl

Just makes me wanna buy something in stock just to open...... maybe Venomsaurus:rotfl

I'mma buy a couple of other figs just for something to do.

Well.... You know.... Hmmm,mm

Crickey!! Sounds like you lot have got yourselves into a real fix! :lol

Truth be told I'm not expecting this in May either. Spidey thanks for all the pics bro. Very cool like King I am way out of the loop but then again that's why I come here to stay in it!!

Crickey!! Sounds like you lot have got yourselves into a real fix! :lol

Truth be told I'm not expecting this in May either. Spidey thanks for all the pics bro. Very cool like King I am way out of the loop but then again that's why I come here to stay in it!!

You are welcome m8

If you ever wanted to see behind the curtain here is the link to Martin Canale's work thread over at SF... ****ing amazing to see

https://www.statueforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=103

Different heads (Hulk Com), building structure from scratch (Hulk and Spidey Dio). It is awesome.

Sweet thanks for the link I had quick snoop around, very interesting stuff. Makes me want a green hulk statue of some sort more than ever now.....sigh

i was reading the thread and i read for some processing delay emails.That is for the flexpay orders,right?Cause i have a one payment-pre order and i have not received an email yet!:gah::gah:

i was reading the thread and i read for some processing delay emails.That is for the flexpay orders,right?Cause i have a one payment-pre order and i have not received an email yet!:gah::gah:

Nope ... It says right on the SSC site that this is delayed till May at least. I guess it could ship earlier in theory.

I'm also on
s5y4y1.jpg

Back