Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

After reading the absolute mess that is the Spider-Woman PF (I believed that shipped on time) I welcome any delay, especially if it means a flawless piece.

After getting into this hobby thinking it was going to be therapeutic, Just ordering lovely statues and then opening them up with a big smile on my face. :impatient:

Well I've just been diagnosed with the rapidly spreading "Statue Rage" and let me tell you it's no fun:monkey2 If Sideshow delay a statute more than twice I start to feel hatred towards it to the point when it arrives I've all ready planned it's early end.

The Doc said the only cure is to destroy it and move on to the next one and hope it is not delayed,
As you can imagine this has caused me great distress and financial ruin to the point FedEx now deliver to a tent. :slap

I can't wait to get my hands on this pointy eared git :stake:stake

33795610.jpg

My birthday is June also :hi5: My birthday is the same day Man of Steel hits theaters :yess:

You bastard.... so how did you do it???!!!! Congrats! :pigfly::fireworks:fest:mexwave

I owe it all to a Boardie ... He had it up for sale in the For Sale Section!!! When he get Bats with his Batarang he is ALL MINE!!!!!

:yess::yess::yess::yess:

The Boadie has AWESOME FEEDBACK TOO!!!!

I owe it all to a Boardie ... He had it up for sale in the For Sale Section!!! When he get Bats with his Batarang he is ALL MINE!!!!!

:yess::yess::yess::yess:

The Boadie has AWESOME FEEDBACK TOO!!!!

Wow, excellent to hear. How did you hear about it?

Back