Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

On the SSC website, on each item under "Specs", they list artist and sculptor.

I knew that, but I haven't spent enough time doing my research.

Lol, you post so much that I see you as a regular —which you actually are— and forgot you've only been here for five months. That's why your comment struck me as odd. ^_^ ;-)

Thanks dude, this site has become my hobby in a fashion. I just can't believe how many great statues he has done. So many Grails.
Cap PF
Thor PF
Hulk Com
Spiderman Com
Venom Com
Carnage Com
Hulk vs Spidey Dio
Wolverine vs Sabertooth Dio
Batman PF
Joker PF
Skaar PF

Like damn!!!!

I want a Statue of Martin and AndyB.!

-I can't wait for Batman PF EX! :yess: :D

Thanks for the pics...Spidey...you can find more on StatueForum...under Andy, and Martin.
I go there for inspiration. They are the Best!

I want a Statue of Martin and AndyB.!

-I can't wait for Batman PF EX! :yess: :D

Thanks for the pics...Spidey...you can find more on StatueForum...under Andy, and Martin.
I go there for inspiration. They are the Best!

Do they have dedicated threads??? I was just looking for a bit, but I couldn't find anything.

Edit:
Damn throw in the Spiderman BIB and Iron Spider Coms too?!?!?! Martin has done almost ALL of my favorite statues.

Last edited:

He'll perk up once you pose Ivy in front of him.

:lol

Well it is Batman he isn't exactly cheerful...:lol

No for sure but he's not always just plain angry either. I wish one head was more serious and posed, like "keep talking fool, i know your game"

Thanks dude, this site has become my hobby in a fashion. I just can't believe how many great statues he has done. So many Grails.
Cap PF
Thor PF
Hulk Com
Spiderman Com
Venom Com
Carnage Com
Hulk vs Spidey Dio
Wolverine vs Sabertooth Dio
Batman PF
Joker PF
Skaar PF

Like damn!!!!

Wow I wasn't super familiar with his name either but like you said: damn!

:lol

No for sure but he's not always just plain angry either. I wish one head was more serious and posed, like "keep talking fool, i know your game"

Wow I wasn't super familiar with his name either but like you said: damn!

I have been studying penciled artwork for the better part of 32 years. From Buscema, Romita, Keown, and Lee so I am familiar with AMAZING artwork. However, I am amazed with how PROLIFIC Martin is when it comes to these sculpts. Honestly, he has such an AMAZING talent... wow ... just wow.

Edit: I just wanted to add that when I was looking at one of his WIP pics for the Wolverine vs Sabertooth Dio and I was totally impressed by the fact that he LITERALLY built the facial sculpts OVERTOP OF a small miniature skull. Talk about using your basic fundamentals to build your work.

Last edited:

Is this shipping in April now? I got a flexpay update;

1192ayq.jpg

I don't trust shipping dates anymore... it's more like whatever the shipping date and add 3 more months.

Wow this keeps getting pushed back and back. Makes me feel like Wonder Woman and Superman won't come out for a very long time.

More and more delays on Bats and Poison Ivy. Supes will be on our shelfs mid 2014. thats 4 sure

Well they have loads of statues in the pipe right now. So it isn't truly surprising that it has been delayed. Also, there will be a lot of "backorder" delays on this one. I highly doubt everyone who has ordered him will get their pieces on the first run.

Back