Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

flEX or Fail.

I use to pay for all my orders in one shot. Then the 3PO, R2 PF and Hulk Maquette came out so I did my first two Flex pays. I had the cash to cover it in one shot but I did not want to see that much just vanish. Personally I love the flex pay and willbe doing it from now on. It's like a countdown to the product.......Or to the delay :)

I use to pay for all my orders in one shot. Then the 3PO, R2 PF and Hulk Maquette came out so I did my first two Flex pays. I had the cash to cover it in one shot but I did not want to see that much just vanish. Personally I love the flex pay and willbe doing it from now on. It's like a countdown to the product.......Or to the delay :)

That's why I do it, I have the cash I just don't like seeing $400+ leaving my account in one go.

:exactly: As a collector..you have to make your money work for you...If not.....you'll miss out on A LOT!

I rather have the money in my bank account collecting interest until release. Time value of money people. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

$400 dollars would earn next to no interst if your lucky but I take your value money point 100% BR I think to be in this hobby on a budget you have to learn it, live it, love it.

MONEY or FAIL!!!

Lex or Fail.

th

And the rest, I'd wager we'll see this at SDCC again before it's actually released (just like Joker last year)

How LONG was the delay for Joker though. For this to be at SDCC before it comes out would only be a 4 month delay. I can see where it is in the realm of possibility. Easily so unfortunately. Also, do they ever early once delayed??? If it just DOES NOT HAPPEN EVER!!! I may be heading out to get something ... That or another PO..lol

How LONG was the delay for Joker though. For this to be at SDCC before it comes out would only be a 4 month delay. I can see where it is in the realm of possibility. Easily so unfortunately. Also, do they ever early once delayed??? If it just DOES NOT HAPPEN EVER!!! I may be heading out to get something ... That or another PO..lol

joker was almost a full year

You could always PO the Superman PF :dunno

Back