Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yes indeed, this pf is great…GUYS! I have a question and I need a forum opinion…Im interested in the custom, 1/4 scale batman on a lion piece…for those of you who are unfamiliar, its a custom piece, available in 2 colors:
View attachment 121094View attachment 121095View attachment 121096View attachment 121097

So..thoughts? How do you think it would look like next 2 the PF from SS?..fyi its based off the new 52 art…also averone has a video review up on his youtube channel if you're familiar with him and/or if you'd like a better look…it is quite expensive…like P1 maquette expensive…so i'd love some input from fellow batman statue collectors…thanks in advance!

I saw it, I kinda dig it as I think Dani Ocean does some great stuff but I just can't get past the new 52 suit. It bugs me.

Yeah, Iron Bats just doesn't do it for me. New 52 blows.

I don't know if it's even that because I dig the semi-armored look of the Arkham Game Suits but those suits have armor lines along the plates, there's reason to it. The new 52 suit has seam lines for the sake of seam lines along with seam lines for the plates. It's just kinda ridiculous, and yes I'm aware I'm saying that about a guy who dress up as a giant bat so you know it MUST be ridiculous.

I think if this was the classic suit I'd be all about it.

@A2themonster, how much are they going for anyway?

He is awe inspiring, I can't stop looking at him! :)

:exactly:

Congrats Knight!

Thanks guys! I've been eyeing him off for months on these forums, and I know it's been said 1000 times before, but pictures really don't do him justice. I was going to try the armpit alteration, but now that I have him, I really don't think I'll worry about it, I'm totally happy with how he is straight out of the box.

Once again, :exactly:

So..thoughts? How do you think it would look like next 2 the PF from SS?

I think the blue version brings out more details on the statue, and it looks more cool. How it will it look next to the SS Bats? Don't really know. I believe its a very unique work of art and will look pretty awesome on its own. Does Averone or anyone else have a shot of the SS Bats and this one together?

As much as I like these custom pieces, the very thought of the prices involved makes me shudder. :D

I don't know if it's even that because I dig the semi-armored look of the Arkham Game Suits but those suits have armor lines along the plates, there's reason to it. The new 52 suit has seam lines for the sake of seam lines along with seam lines for the plates. It's just kinda ridiculous, and yes I'm aware I'm saying that about a guy who dress up as a giant bat so you know it MUST be ridiculous.

I think if this was the classic suit I'd be all about it.

@A2themonster, how much are they going for anyway?

personally, I don't mind the suit…I've never hated/disliked a bat suit…i can see bruce wearing it so to me its part of the history/lore..i love batman so I'm borderline subjective…I think the content of new 52 is awesome..i love the stories…@josh its 900 + ship..so I assume 1k total..i don't mind the price..hell the lion looks well done, i don't object to the suit, I want to have an incorporation of the suits..but it is a lot uk..hence me asking for thoughts

personally, I don't mind the suit…I've never hated/disliked a bat suit…i can see bruce wearing it so to me its part of the history/lore..i love batman so I'm borderline subjective…I think the content of new 52 is awesome..i love the stories…@josh its 900 + ship..so I assume 1k total..i don't mind the price..hell the lion looks well done, i don't object to the suit, I want to have an incorporation of the suits..but it is a lot uk..hence me asking for thoughts

Yep that is a lot but as far as customs go I've seen worse. I guess it just comes down to, if you really think you love it, then go for it. Me personally at that price it'd have to be exactly what I want, and that just isn't.

Yep that is a lot but as far as customs go I've seen worse. I guess it just comes down to, if you really think you love it, then go for it. Me personally at that price it'd have to be exactly what I want, and that just isn't.

right..totally is..but it does look well done, I like the costume actually; have NO clue what color looks better/I prefer…sigh..any other character i pass no hesitation..bats is my weakness

Mine too, but with PCSvannouncing DC and SSC putting out multple batman pfs....its just overload

very true..theres keaton, the inevitable blue version, PCS and XM making bats pieces…so why shell out..is it that epic? lol Plus the wolverine claws which I'm really indifferent about..sigh..why did i discover statues man

I've seen vids of the blue and the black. That blue looks phenomenal. Not sure if your a fan of Simon Bisleys art but there's a ridiculous looking custom of him that came out fairly recently. I wasn't a huge fan of how that bats version looked so I never pulled the trigger but if you are Id check that one out prior to pulling the trigger on this one. They also have him available in blue and black :wink1:

I've seen vids of the blue and the black. That blue looks phenomenal. Not sure if your a fan of Simon Bisleys art but there's a ridiculous looking custom of him that came out fairly recently. I wasn't a huge fan of how that bats version looked so I never pulled the trigger but if you are Id check that one out prior to pulling the trigger on this one. They also have him available in blue and black :wink1:

do you have a link to the blue one in video?; I couldn't find it…and I will most def check out that custom.. and josh yea i can't find the blue anywhere, in the ones you mentioned and after its the black version

Probably Tavegg is talking about these:

994107_10152642965956096_9123955779240390061_n.jpg

10382880_10152642968796096_4945320385102434044_n.jpg

yes indeed, this pf is great…GUYS! I have a question and I need a forum opinion…Im interested in the custom, 1/4 scale batman on a lion piece…for those of you who are unfamiliar, its a custom piece, available in 2 colors:
View attachment 121097

So..thoughts? How do you think it would look like next 2 the PF from SS?..fyi its based off the new 52 art…also averone has a video review up on his youtube channel if you're familiar with him and/or if you'd like a better look…it is quite expensive…like P1 maquette expensive…so i'd love some input from fellow batman statue collectors…thanks in advance!

Personally I like the black coloring. If you're a big fan of New52, then that statue right there is probably as good as it gets.

Nice looking piece.

Probably Tavegg is talking about these

You got it man. Those are the ones. I'm not a fan of his art but I thought those came out so well I almost bought the blue one anyways.... One of the few times I've been able to exercise self control in this hobby

I've got my SS for now and I'm a huge fan of it. Not big into the fabric mixed media but the DC line has been superb. Supes Harley, Joker. Love them all. Will definitely be looking out for a fully sculpted bats though. There will undoubtedly be more coming

Not to overwhelm you A2 but here's another option if you like Millers rendition

image.jpg

You got it man. Those are the ones. I'm not a fan of his art but I thought those came out so well I almost bought the blue one anyways.... One of the few times I've been able to exercise self control in this hobby

I've got my SS for now and I'm a huge fan of it. Not big into the fabric mixed media but the DC line has been superb. Supes Harley, Joker. Love them all. Will definitely be looking out for a fully sculpted bats though. There will undoubtedly be more coming

Not to overwhelm you A2 but here's another option if you like Millers rendition

I love the miller rendition, but I'm going 1/4 scale or bust, so that was what I used to justify passing on that one haha…the other two are nice but just not for me, though they are well done as you said…idk the damn presence of the lion and bats and the cape look great, and that next to my black bats SS PF, i think would look dope..and they look in scale with one another:View attachment 121118

Attachments

• scale.jpg~original.jpg
    scale.jpg~original.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 187
Back