Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sidenote I couldn't get the pic of the miller piece outta my post

Oh bro. I agree, they are all awesome. Every single one of them. I just can't buy em all! when I saw you post that custom I wanted to show you some others in case you weren't aware.

Averones vid definitely shows off the one your interested in. Personally I don't think you can wrong with any of them. Just your personal preference man

I love the miller rendition, but I'm going 1/4 scale or bust, so that was what I used to justify passing on that one haha…the other two are nice but just not for me, though they are well done as you said…idk the damn presence of the lion and bats and the cape look great, and that next to my black bats SS PF, i think would look dope..and they look in scale with one another

If you really like it and have the cash, why not pick it up? It looks pretty damn nice to me.

yes indeed, this pf is great…GUYS! I have a question and I need a forum opinion…Im interested in the custom, 1/4 scale batman on a lion piece…for those of you who are unfamiliar, its a custom piece, available in 2 colors:
View attachment 121094View attachment 121095View attachment 121096View attachment 121097

So..thoughts? How do you think it would look like next 2 the PF from SS?..fyi its based off the new 52 art…also averone has a video review up on his youtube channel if you're familiar with him and/or if you'd like a better look…it is quite expensive…like P1 maquette expensive…so i'd love some input from fellow batman statue collectors…thanks in advance!

I really like the piece. The cape seems unnecessarily long though. That said, if you like the new 52 design, go for it.

I want a new 52 capullo bats real bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just to clarify, I meant a full capullo sculpt. Not the new 52 Jim lee suit with a capullo face. I have the capullo black and white statue. Love that statue, but I want a pf size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fixed the pits on my Bats today. Well worth doing & so easy to do :)

qa8e4u2a.jpg

u7uzutyp.jpg

Love this statue. I would really like to see SS do a Robin soon & of course the Grey & Blue Batman suit which does look like is happening :)

Fixed the pits on my Bats today. Well worth doing & so easy to do :)

qa8e4u2a.jpg

u7uzutyp.jpg

Told you it was easy as long as you take your time.

Love this statue. I would really like to see SS do a Robin soon & of course the Grey & Blue Batman suit which does look like is happening :)

Absolutely, I actually have shelves I want to make planned out with Both this and the Blue Batman in mind

Nice work on your batman. I still don't have the ballz to give it a go. Want to visit the states? More specifically my house?

If you ever vacation to Florida bring it with you and I'll do it.

Ahem... So what's are your plans this weekend Josh? Haha I kid. I've got tons of family in FL. I may just knock on your day one day buddy

Hey, no problem it takes about an hour we can have a beer and watch a Wolverines game while we fix the pits :lol Just hope you don't mind my attention whore dog, he loves new people and when company comes over.

Back