Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you're right you're right

Come and join me for some Spidey!

Shaq-Eating-Tacos-Taco-Bell-Commercial.gif

Also isn't the only reason for becoming a premium member to buy/sell or trade? If you don't why would you bother shelling the money out?

So you can make that awesome shaq gif your avatar!

I've been avoiding this thread since I want bats so bad... Who's going to be an awesome sugar momma/daddy and buy this for me? :rotfl

If you want a good laugh (and I don't know how to post a link here with my iPad), go on YouTube and check out Sexy Batman.

I've been avoiding this thread since I want bats so bad... Who's going to be an awesome sugar momma/daddy and buy this for me? :rotfl

I'll buy one, I need a kid who will do laundry, wash dishes, clothes, cut lawn, wash car. A PF sounds cheap for this labor :lol

I'm honestly surprised there haven't been as many contests as there usually is even on Facebook and Twitter they seem to be only doing one a day each or so I figured you'd have had chances to win a Batman PF by now. Maybe things will pick up during the Con.

So far I haven't been as impressed with this year's SDCC event. I've only seen one thing I'd like to order but since it's not Must have I haven't ordered anything and I've only entered a handful of contests since the beginning of the month.

Thanks guys! I've been eyeing him off for months on these forums, and I know it's been said 1000 times before, but pictures really don't do him justice. I was going to try the armpit alteration, but now that I have him, I really don't think I'll worry about it, I'm totally happy with how he is straight out of the box.

yes indeed, this pf is great…GUYS! I have a question and I need a forum opinion…Im interested in the custom, 1/4 scale batman on a lion piece…for those of you who are unfamiliar, its a custom piece, available in 2 colors:
IMG_9178.jpgIMG_9188.jpgIMG_9185-2.jpgIMG_9177.jpg

So..thoughts? How do you think it would look like next 2 the PF from SS?..fyi its based off the new 52 art…also averone has a video review up on his youtube channel if you're familiar with him and/or if you'd like a better look…it is quite expensive…like P1 maquette expensive…so i'd love some input from fellow batman statue collectors…thanks in advance!

Back