Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Spidey that's the answer i needed.

And to all those tim tam folks... wtf? They are delicious but this is a Batman thread dude lol

Don't abuse and troll cause there is no mod deleting your posts

OH Henry!.....I mean .. Oh Takkoo this threads been going since Jan 2012. It was overdue for some food talk

f5wb130.jpg

Holy **** I have not seen that one before hahahahahaha :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

That's freakin spectacular!!!

Saved!

Is this a serious thing? Was there a time when ppl would argue for pages where'd you guys would put up popcorn gifs and in turn they were taken down?

Dave considers the eating popcorn gifs to be egging on a fight, he is right afterall, and he really has a mad on for them. People have been given infractions I believe. Best not to engage in activities that are the pet peeve of the site owner.

Thanks Spidey that's the answer i needed.

And to all those tim tam folks... wtf? They are delicious but this is a Batman thread dude lol

Don't abuse and troll cause there is no mod deleting your posts

Takkoo people are just getting punchy is all. When the blue grey Varient of this is shown at SDCC people will be more on point. Was there any particular reason you were asking about the Reg release window.

I wouldn't call failure to earthquake design their art an oversight. Maybe thats the opinion on the xmfreaks boards, IDK?

Since you live in Cali, you should be using that museum putty. Even if its on solid footing, it doesn't account for top heaviness if things start rocking.

It's a failure when a light breeze causes it to fall over :) Seriously you barely touch the statue and it will fall over... it's poor placement of the pads, the pads on mine are towards the middle of the base instead of the outer edges, as soon as I added additional pads to the outer edges of the base it became a lot more stable.

It amazes me how many people will keep defending design flaws...

As for the name tell you what, if the owner of the board wants to place a statement that these forums are ONLY to discuss Sideshow statues then fine I'm sure most people would be more then happy to leave... oh wait less traffic means less money from advertisements... I also noticed very few of you are even Premium members, so why are you guys not supporting this site?!? Pretty sad a XM fan has to support the site for you guys :p

Last edited:
It's a failure when a light breeze causes it to fall over :) Seriously you barely touch the statue and it will fall over... it's poor placement of the pads, the pads on mine are towards the middle of the base instead of the outer edges, as soon as I added additional pads to the outer edges of the base it became a lot more stable.

As for the name tell you what, if the owner of the board wants to place a statement that these forums are ONLY to discuss Sideshow statues then fine I'm sure most people would be more then happy to leave... oh wait less traffic means less money from advertisements... I also noticed very few of you are even Premium members, so why are you guys support this board?!? Pretty sad a XM fan has to support the site for you :)
BS its not that unstable. I had him on a table has I did the pit fix and had no issues, even bumped him a couple times while doing it. Man if you're going to down something at least be factual while doing so.

BS its not that unstable. I had him on a table has I did the pit fix and had no issues, even bumped him a couple times while doing it. Man if you're going to down something at least be factual while doing so.

I think some are probably more unstable than others. Mine isn't all that bad, you would have to bump it pretty hard to knock it over. Although, when I got the statue I noticed that the pads on the bottom had been moved a couple of times. It looks like they made some adjustments before they sent it.

As for the name tell you what, if the owner of the board wants to place a statement that these forums are ONLY to discuss Sideshow statues then fine I'm sure most people would be more then happy to leave... oh wait less traffic means less money from advertisements... I also noticed very few of you are even Premium members, so why are you guys not supporting this site?!? Pretty sad a XM fan has to support the site for you guys :p

I agree actually, you wouldn't have to tap my Bat fig very much and it would fall over man. I wedged a dollar coin under it lmfao

I agree actually, you wouldn't have to tap my Bat fig very much and it would fall over man. I wedged a dollar coin under it lmfao

Watched your Geoffrey Arnold/Predator review last night. Effing hilarious man. I love this character that you've created.

Planet of t he Apes review was good too man. I saw it on Sunday. It was pretty sweet

Back