Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Told you it was easy as long as you take your time.

Cheers Josh. Yeah it's so easy, it's just having the balls to do it.

Absolutely, I actually have shelves I want to make planned out with Both this and the Blue Batman in mind.

Yeah I picture the Grey/Black Batman posed with the Trinity & the Blue with the Bat-Family :)

Love dogs. Hate cats. Love beer and football. Sounds like my kinda night

You can swing by West Palm and see where some of your collection came from while you're down here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Thanks for the video, I've been waiting for a good vid review showing everything completely put together. Looks great man, congrats!

Thanks. That review video has made me do the arm pit fix today. 99% happy and happier with him. But think its a matter of taste. The seams are thick so although the suit fits tighter the faint line/ bulge of the seams can be seen especially on the right side. The polystone is very rough at the seam lines as well on mine making this worse. I can confirm that this is very easy to do if you follow the youtube guides online by someone with no experience of customisation ie just like me.

Thanks. That review video has made me do the arm pit fix today. 99% happy and happier with him. But think its a matter of taste. The seams are thick so although the suit fits tighter the faint line/ bulge of the seams can be seen especially on the right side. The polystone is very rough at the seam lines as well on mine making this worse. I can confirm that this is very easy to do if you follow the youtube guides online by someone with no experience of customisation ie just like me.

That looks good, bud...great job on the pits.

I think with the custom Lee portrait being a hair smaller than the SS portraits, it looks much better with the pits fixed.

Here is mine, I am very pleased with this portrait:

IMG_1171-001.JPG

Wow the Lee portrait looks amazing B especially with the pits fixed

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

That looks good, bud...great job on the pits.

I think with the custom Lee portrait being a hair smaller than the SS portraits, it looks much better with the pits fixed.

Here is mine, I am very pleased with this portrait:

IMG_1171-001.JPG

Yes that picture is much nicer-Think your right re the Jim Lee head as thats what drove me to do mine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yeah spot on Bmutha :clap

It's also good to know we know what to do as soon as we eventually get our Grey & Blue Batman variants of this PF :lol

No, no. I hope SSC learned from this mistake, and learned from how they tailored Sup.

Back