Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one response on topic and that is all one can really hope for... I do exist!

oh and for cheap candy bars... Mr. Big

Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory is the best

Sideshow forums where my (on topic) question about this statue is ignored and people talk about XM studios and post stupid memes everywhere.

So when did the regular edition of this statue start getting shipped?

At least a couple months ago...I've seen them in local stores at least that far back.

Tim Tams?

timtams.jpg

Tim Fn Tams!

Sideshow forums where my (on topic) question about this statue is ignored and people talk about XM studios and post stupid memes everywhere.

So when did the regular edition of this statue start getting shipped?

Late February or early March I think, BUT they have been going out in batches since. The come into stock, and then go back to preorder. I am pretty sure very few of the UK retailers have shipped them yet.

Ok, I have confirmed with my future Australian brother in law that these are indeed good. He is going to smuggle some into Canada for me :lol

You are indeed wise Bmutha. Make sure he teaches you how to use it like a straw with a hot drink. It is an unwritten law :lecture

Late February or early March I think, BUT they have been going out in batches since. The come into stock, and then go back to preorder. I am pretty sure very few of the UK retailers have shipped them yet.

Thanks Spidey that's the answer i needed.

And to all those tim tam folks... wtf? They are delicious but this is a Batman thread dude lol

Don't abuse and troll cause there is no mod deleting your posts

Thanks Spidey that's the answer i needed.

And to all those tim tam folks... wtf? They are delicious but this is a Batman thread dude lol

Don't abuse and troll cause there is no mod deleting your posts

:lol Oh you are new aren't you. This happens all the time especially when there's nothing new to really talk about since the piece is already been released and is in hand.

We need distraction from our everyday life, and this forum is plenty of entertainment. Especially when CBG pops by. I miss that guy :hi5:

Back