Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

My replacement heads came tonight! I am very impressed, especially with the regular head. I'm still not much of a fan of the EX head, but it's definitely better than the original batch. The regular head though is a huge improvement.

DSCN2590.jpg

DSCN2587.jpg

DSCN2586.jpg

DSCN2585.jpg

DSCN2583.jpg

DSCN2582.jpg

DSCN2597.jpg

DSCN2595.jpg

DSCN2593.jpg

The regular head looks great! Seems like the eyes on your EX head still aren't quite looking in the proper direction but still an improvement over the crazy floating lazy eyes.

The EX head is meh to me. I love the regular head though, and the replacement is a HUGE improvement over the original.

Nice photos NorthernLad! Both heads look improved. The EX head looks so much better with the pupils positioned correctly - gets rid of that doe eyed, spaced out look.

yea you should....I never thought ex is batter, i like the regular ones anyways...that seller is selling both head.

Yah I could had probably gotten the EX head replaced but I wasn't going to display it. It wasn't god awfully painted like the EX head. I really hope the eyes and face are painted better.

Still waiting for my replacement heads to arrive.

Regardless of paint or decal application, the eyes are just too big. I think it would have looked better with smaller, more realistically proportioned eyes.

Anyone has one for sale? Looking for an Ex w/ replacement heads .....thanks

This is stupid, just saw a ex head sold for $150...... Why dont the guy just buy a ex rouge?

Does anyone know if the regular replacement head fits properly with the jacket or do you still need to spend time adjusting the jacket to reduce the gap at the bottom of the neck? The pics of the replacement heads look quite good.

Here are my replacements. Much much better than their first effort. The makeup above the regular's eyes still look bad but overall much much better. Glad to still have Rouge in my collection. Good luck to everyone with their replacements.

p1060283.jpg

That does look better. But honestly the eye shadow still looks bad to me. (Still looks nothing like the original prototype.) I haven't received my replacements yet but if they look similar I'm repainting the eye shadow same way Ski did.

Does anyone know if the regular replacement head fits properly with the jacket or do you still need to spend time adjusting the jacket to reduce the gap at the bottom of the neck? The pics of the replacement heads look quite good.

From the looks of mine it fits a lot better than the original.

Back