Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Not to go offtopic, but yeah, I was also wondering how much shipping to Canada would likely be for Skaar since it's 31 pounds

$25 :D.... SSC has a deal with Fedex on shipping internationally for the last 1 1/2 years. Everything shipped to me from Hulk to Spidey Comiquette has been $25. Some even less. :yess::clap

I'm sure you are right then, this is my first time buying directly from sideshow ' cause i was getting fed up with paying high shipping and never getting the exclusive! Thanks for the info bro :1-1:

No problem Spidey. SSC has the best deal in town :1-1:

Double what rogue is shipping for? $50?

I bet it will be $25 :D

$25 :D.... SSC has a deal with Fedex on shipping internationally for the last 1 1/2 years. Everything shipped to me from Hulk to Spidey Comiquette has been $25. Some even less. :yess::clap

No problem Spidey. SSC has the best deal in town :1-1:

I bet it will be $25 :D

:yess: wow that sounds good to me! i only wish i bought all my Sideshow statues directly from them, it would have saved me some $$ and i would have the EX...oh well,I can't wait until i receive the ex rogue then ! i got all the PF X-men so far and she has a spot already reserved for her between Cyclops & Gambit!

:yess: wow that sounds good to me! i only wish i bought all my Sideshow statues directly from them, it would have saved me some $$ and i would have the EX...oh well,I can't wait until i receive the ex rogue then ! i got all the PF X-men so far and she has a spot already reserved for her between Cyclops & Gambit!

SSC definitely has the best deal. If you bought the Rogue at another e-tailer or ebay, they would charge you at least $45 to $50 to ship. Plus you will not get replacements if your statues are damaged (from ebay). The upside with SSC is that you get reward points. For every $20 spend you get $1. So Rogue you get $15. I let those points build up & make a large purchase. If you bought Skarr from eBay, I bet the shipping would be over $65.

Let me know if you have any other questions? Always glad to help.:wave

SSC definitely has the best deal. If you bought the Rogue at another e-tailer or ebay, they would charge you at least $45 to $50. The upside with SSC is that you get reward points. For every $20 spend you get $1. So Rogue you get $15. I let those points build up & make a large purchase. If you bought Skarr from eBay, I bet the shipping would be over $65.

Let me know if you have any other questions? Always glad to help.:wave

You are right bro, they do have the best deal & you get the Ex if you want it! & thanks a lot for the info i really appreciate it :wave

Woohoo just got my tracking number from sideshow and she is due to arrive on the 29!! i can't wait to see your pics VS!

Hey Brothers I got my Tracking Number:::

I'll have her Tomm Morning :nana::nana:

Signature Required
Scheduled Delivery: 28-September-2011

Shipment Detail

Number of Packages: 1
UPS Service: GROUND
Weight: 13.0 LBS

Hey Brothers I got my Tracking Number:::

I'll have her Tomm Morning :nana::nana: