Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

At this point, I'd be happy if I was at least not kicked off of the waitlist. No such luck, I'm afraid.

I think they messed up. Had they gone with the `80s head as a regular and the modern head as exclusive they would've been sold out of all versions at this point. My waitlist's canceled but I don't really care for the modern version and I'm sure I'm not alone on this, excellent booty be damned. :)

Edit: God! I've still have a myspace link in my sig? Guess I haven't posted in a while, huh. ;)

Last edited:

I think they messed up. Had they gone with the `80s head as a regular and the modern head as exclusive they would've been sold out of all versions at this point. My waitlist's canceled but I don't really care for the modern version and I'm sure I'm not alone on this, excellent booty be damned. :)

Yup i couldnt agree more i would definatly buy if it was the other way around, only way to display this piece and im far to smart to pay inflated prices thats just not the way i roll as a collector.

Poofy hair head is really the way to go with this piece. I, too, would have just purchased the regular with the 80s hairstyle.

Edit: God! I've still have a myspace link in my sig? Guess I haven't posted in a while, huh. ;)
I think that would have been a great idea. Of course, then I wouldn't be among the fortunate 750 to own one of the sweetest EX's to be released.

...and :lol about your myspace sig!
Yup i couldnt agree more i would definatly buy if it was the other way around, only way to display this piece and im far to smart to pay inflated prices thats just not the way i roll as a collector.
Apparently you roll as a wise collector. :lecture
Once a price gets even a little out of control on any piece I desire, I kiss the chances of owning it goodbye. It would have to be a piece of greatness the likes of which I've never seen to get me to pay inflated secondary market prices. Now, if I started collecting after Mad Max from The Road Warrior PF was released and the EX was his dog, then I would crumble like something that crumbles very rapidly; almost immediately. I know. I'm the master of similes. Thank you very much.

Poofy hair head is really the way to go with this piece. I, too, would have just purchased the regular with the 80s hairstyle.
Ebay prices may be affordable in the coming days and weeks, but once the onslaught is over, they will increase exponentially. Were I to be a collector that missed out, I'd take advantage of the flood of flippers trying to make an extra hundred bucks or so on the deal and pick one up SOON!!!

That might be something I'll have to consider as well. Like others have expressed I will just go without if the secondary prices are too much for me.

You trollin' again tonight?!?

Gary_busey_creepin.gif

So, you missed out on the EX? You mad, bro?

I genuinely meant everything I said.

the word does not compute.
Your words which are genuinely felt come across in the same manner as your sarcasm. How is one supposed to know the difference?
I just come visit this joint for fun, not to figure out the true meaning of another poster's posts. :confused:

sdcc2011_sideshow_marvel_4.jpg

111523_357884_29.jpg

Vampirella.JPG

5975047704_97ea064f49.jpg

The 4 top female statues of the year. With Madame Hydra being the most aesthetically pleasing if you ask me

Back