Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue PF

Correctamundo!

JOBU.jpg

Up your butt Jobu.

**ducks down to avoid stray flying bats**

as would i, but i doubt very much it'll happen.

doubt it'll happen, their variants have always just been repaints or redoes of existing pieces.
they've already made a com version and a Pf version so other than a variant of the yellow PF i thinks it's going to be along time before we see another one.
unless it's in another dio form

And how many Iron Mans has Sideshow made/continue to make???

Another Wolverine PF in the brown costume to go with the X-Men PF's will still sell out (even if it is just a variant of the yellow costume version with a different base perhaps) and make Sideshow a lot of money.

And how many Iron Mans has Sideshow made/continue to make???

Another Wolverine PF in the brown costume to go with the X-Men PF's will still sell out (even if it is just a variant of the yellow costume version with a different base perhaps) and make Sideshow a lot of money.

Man I hope if SS does a another Wolverine PF with brown costume that it's an entirely new sculpt and not a variant.

Wolverine is like the Hulk, they will continue cranking him out in a wide variety of formats.

I'd love to see them not shy away from releasing multiple takes in a single format on all the popular characters. They're bound to sell, will give a variety of choice to collectors, and introduce new customers. It would be great for people who disliked the Hulk Com for its scale or hair or whatever to get a classic version in true 1/4. Win for Sideshow. Win for us.

I'd love to see them not shy away from releasing multiple takes in a single format on all the popular characters. They're bound to sell, will give a variety of choice to collectors, and introduce new customers. It would be great for people who disliked the Hulk Com for its scale or hair or whatever to get a classic version in true 1/4. Win for Sideshow. Win for us.

ask bowen how well that worked for them :lol

Back