Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue PF

I think so too Josh. It just looks like a Tim sculpt....I still need that Ms. Marvel.....hopefully I won the Sideshow FB contest...

Yeah, it does. Just got that look to it. Ms. Marvel is pretty sharp she looked awesome at Comic-Con.

My bets are on a Jean Grey piece very soon....she is long overdue.
I hope so...just make sure it is a classic, well-recognized version and in 1/4th.

Jean Grey as Phoenix (classic) in 1/4th is my personal grail but I keep have this sinking feeling that we are going to get a different "represenation" in 1/5th.

Rogue looks hot, im happy so far! Only thing is they better that lazy eye painter off this project. Cant hide it here if they get it wrong.

The eyes, think will have a lot of QC problem on the eyes... Just like she-hulk with the 'lazy eyes'... Finger crossed ;)

This looks fantastic, easy order, thank you sideshow. Man, she and Gambit will look awesome together. But, we won't get her until July at the earliest? Ahhh I can't wait.

Going to have to drop my Bucky Pre-order for this one. The X-folks come first on my list.

Back