Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue PF

Hmm, interesting.

I guess a clever guy could play the game of waiting until the exact moment it sells out, get to be very early on the waitlist line, and basically get an order in without putting down the NRD.

Sneaky, sneaky.

Pretty sure once your wait list converts you have to still pay the deposit.

I am surprise how fast its going. I wonder if this is a trick by SS. Still available but not for long.

You are right it will change but between SSC closing preorders early and people still buying more than they can afford there will be conversions.

Skypirate won't get home for another 40 minutes, will he get there in time with just 50 left?

Skypirate won't get home for another 40 minutes, will he get there in time with just 50 left?

He doesn't want it when it's instock? But he will preorder it on a WL? Seriously WTF?:dunno:cuckoo::cuckoo:

40 LEFT....don't know if he's gonna get it, lol

Damn i managed to get mine 2 hours ago when i coulda got it 5 hours ago. Dont know what got into me. Woulda been pissed if i missed out on it!!!! My gambit woulda been pissed!! But i got it so yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!!

Poor guy? Dude that guy had so many chances or time to buy this? Why would he wait till the bitter end? He might still have a chance though.:monkey1:monkey1

Was at work, dude. I wasn't being a moron. I posted earlier about how I was worried that she'd sell out during my shift. You even wished me luck with my pre-order. Got home just in the nick of time.

Last edited:
Back