Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I am looking for an exclusive version. Thought you might not be happy with it and might to return it. Thats all

If you want to give her a makeover, shoot me a pm.

Will do Hung. What kind of makeover do you have in mind?

Looks good to me. Congrats xYx.

Thanks Mr. Green! :duff

I really don't understand why they made the art box eyes looking to her left while these are straight on with the reg head.

There's barely any boxart as well, just the front & that's it. :dunno

There's barely any boxart as well, just the front & that's it. :dunno

I know, I have it setting up on a stand whenever I'm painting on this head, I started to rotate it for more views on the reg head and nada :lol

I was like "that's IT!!!" :D

Scored an Ex off eBay. I'm looking forward to what shows up in the mail.

just opened mine (was away for two days) and already took pictures to send to Sideshow...
It isn't as bad as I've seen on the forums but still not good enough to warrant the ~325$ (and that's without the Fedex bill that hasn't arrived yet) we spent on her.
Ours got several flaws (here's the list we gave to SSC):

1) My box is quite damaged (almost all corners are greatly creased)
2) There's a chunk missing from the base (there's a gap in the red glaze (?), it's not dented but missing)

3) Issues with the regular head:
3.1) The eyes from the regular head are not positioned correctly (lazy, wandering eye)
3.2) The white strand of hair (on the side, in the large brown hair area) has several paint misses and the brown underneath shines through
3.3) The white strand close to her head (not those on top but beneath) also isn't painted correctly (the brown shows)
3.4) There's a dent on the top of her nose
3.5) There's a rather big gap between her neck and the body

4) Issues with the exclusive head:
4.5) There's a rather big gap (although a bit smaller than that of the regular head) between her neck and the body

we got lucky with the exclusive head even though I'm still pissed that she doesn't look like the one previously/originally shown on the website...
One thing is definitively true; she reaaaaaally isn't photogenic...

just opened mine (was away for two days) and already took pictures to send to Sideshow...
It isn't as bad as I've seen on the forums but still not good enough to warrant the ~325$ (and that's without the Fedex bill that hasn't arrived yet) we spent on her.
Ours got several flaws (here's the list we gave to SSC):

1) My box is quite damaged (almost all corners are greatly creased)
2) There's a chunk missing from the base (there's a gap in the red glaze (?), it's not dented but missing)

3) Issues with the regular head:
3.1) The eyes from the regular head are not positioned correctly (lazy, wandering eye)
3.2) The white strand of hair (on the side, in the large brown hair area) has several paint misses and the brown underneath shines through
3.3) The white strand close to her head (not those on top but beneath) also isn't painted correctly (the brown shows)
3.4) There's a dent on the top of her nose
3.5) There's a rather big gap between her neck and the body

4) Issues with the exclusive head:
4.5) There's a rather big gap (although a bit smaller than that of the regular head) between her neck and the body

we got lucky with the exclusive head even though I'm still pissed that she doesn't look like the one previously/originally shown on the website...
One thing is definitively true; she reaaaaaally isn't photogenic...

Saw you comment on the SF, thank you I and I! :bow

Sorry about your Rogue as well. :1-1:

WTF SKIMANIMAL!?!?!? If you're not gonna post new paint pix, please dont waste my time :pfft:

Saw you comment on the SF, thank you I and I! :bow

Sorry about your Rogue as well. :1-1:

you deserve it! man, would love to let someone as you fix my Rogue but there aren't many around here that can do that :p
ah well, I'll see what SS is willing to do

not much probably :gah:

WTF SKIMANIMAL!?!?!? If you're not gonna post new paint pix, please dont waste my time :pfft:

:lol they aren't new pics, same old ones in here :pfft:

I was just thinking basically the same thing.
Glad you're here, KD, to say the things that we all think, but won't say out loud ourselves. :D

:thwak, in RL he'd be snapped in half and tossed. :lecture

you deserve it! man, would love to let someone as you fix my Rogue but there aren't many around here that can do that :p
ah well, I'll see what SS is willing to do

not much probably :gah:

Thank you for the comments again! :bow

Last edited:

Still waiting Ski. :impatient:

Sorry man, got off work late last night and worked on some 1/6 commissions til about 2:00 a.m. and then had to get here for work and put more fires out at 6:00 a.m. (Good thing I'm use to running on little sleep :lecture)

I hope I get out of the office at a decent time today so I'll have more time for Rogue.

She'll be purty and I'll post lots of pics!!! :rock

Sorry man, got off work late last night and worked on some 1/6 commissions til about 2:00 a.m. and then had to get here for work and put more fires out at 6:00 a.m. (Good thing I'm use to running on little sleep :lecture)

I hope I get out of the office at a decent time today so I'll have more time for Rogue.

She'll be purty and I'll post lots of pics!!! :rock

Man you gotta slow down, it's not worth it man.:lecture If people can't wait for a piece to be done screw em'.

Now where the hell are the updates on Rogue.:monkey3

Seriously though, slow down and enjoy life.:exactly:

Back