Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I was speaking in reference to the paint applications.

Ok, well your post did not indicate that at all. Next time, you should try and be more clear because your comment was a direct response to my saying I was sick and tired of hearing about Rogue's butt. Nowhere did you mention the paint applications, which by the way, do warrant valid complaints.

Ok, well your post did not indicate that at all. Next time, you should try and be more clear because your comment was a direct response to my saying I was sick and tired of hearing about Rogue's butt. Nowhere did you mention the paint applications, which by the way, do warrant valid complaints.

Really? No, next time I don't have to be more clear because I refuse to bicker over your trivial semantics on how to interpret a post. My posts have always clearly referred to paint applications since the beginning.

Really? No, next time I don't have to be more clear because I refuse to bicker over your trivial semantics on how to interpret a post. My posts have always clearly referred to paint applications since the beginning.

Yep really. If you feel the need to get an attitude with me for responding to your silly post, then just take it somewhere else. I have no beef with you, so why do you feel the need to start some?

Barely any new pics at all...

Wonder if Wolvie82 has heard back from SS...

So are the waitlist for the "replacement" heads only for the Reg head or for both?

I havent gotten my confirmation email yet for signing up on the waitlist, hopefully I get it by the end of the week.

Same here, confirmation email rceived for full body,heads and prints. Now the wait begins.

Back