Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

Unless forced to by a coordinated group of people that have received inferior productes, they will always claim that you are in the minority as it's business suicide to at this stage admit they have a lot of inferior pieces out. I assume if most of you share your displeasure, there's already over 10 people...so if that number keeps growing and every sends something to SSC's they'd be put into a situation to acknowledge and rectify the problem.

Excellent Post.

rregheads.jpg

tumblr_lnfbpwqDEA1qdw70lo1_400.gif

Some of these look like they have pointy chins and not so full. Almost looks like different molds.

I've always tried to call it like I've seen it with Sideshow. They do lots of great things, including creating great products and providing us with great customer service, but nothing they do during Spook will take away the far-too-frequent bad paint apps we've seen with them recently.

:goodpost: :exactly: Yes!

I'm just sending mine back for a refund. I don't even want a replacement. Just give me my money back.

I think this is the way to go guys. I think that everyone needs to do this or there is little shot of us actually getting the piece we wanted the piece we bought.

IMO Sideshow doesnt care about how many of us complain, the amount of pieces that are on this site does not make up the majority of the sales. They know that people will still buy their product. Just look at the past statues with problems, Thanos Mistress Death Dio, Iron Man 2 Maquette, Spiderman Comiquette, and now Rogue PF. These are all very popular pieces and yet they are still screwing them up. They know people will still buy them and accept the final product.I could be wrong but that's my opinion.

Some of these look like they have pointy chins and not so full. Almost looks like different molds.

Yes, using macro mode on a point and shoot at wide angle will result in these distortions.
I recommend people step back and take a close up of her face with 50mm or more focal length.

IMO Sideshow doesnt care about how many of us complain, the amount of pieces that are on this site does not make up the majority of the sales. They know that people will still buy their product. Just look at the past statues with problems, Thanos Mistress Death Dio, Iron Man 2 Maquette, Spiderman Comiquette, and now Rogue PF. These are all very popular pieces and yet they are still screwing them up. They know people will still buy them and accept the final product.I could be wrong but that's my opinion.

You know what that might have been accurate in the past but in the UK things are grim financially . . I can barely afford these pieces . . and if these pieces are mis-sold . . theres no way on gods green earth Im gonna keep it and just "put up with it"

This growing list is disturbing.

Here's the bottom line:

One loses faith in a company with these types of credibility problems.

yes speaking of Faith I have a horrible feeling that BTVS Faith will be joining the turd list. Those pics of her from SDCC are frightening.
Contemplating canceling her to avoid another heartache..

Last edited:

QUESTIONS:

For the PF X-Men line, I’m concerned that we won’t be getting a Storm or Nightcrawler version?? I wasn’t impressed with the Comiquette version of Storm (punk look distracting). Any plans for her in PF? I do like the Comiquette version of Nightcrawler, but would prefer him in a PF format, any plans?

ANSWERS:
Why so concerned? You’ll probably find yourself pleasantly surprised within the year, with at least one of the two. We’re pretty firmly dedicated to bringing all of the major players from the Lee era of X-men to life in PF.

---

Looks like Storm is coming within the year..
Thats hopefully a good thing.

I know I'm calling them on Monday the portraits are really bad. I am not as picky as some people but after reading the posts I just had to double check. WOW I can't believe how bad it really was. :slap:slap:slap

Back