Premium Format SS Rogue Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rogue

I just wrote SS a scathing email asking them what they were going to do right. I strongly recommended at the very least they need to do a whole new run of heads, painted by someone who knows what the hell they are doing and replace all of these horrible ones, that I hope all of you are writing to complain about.

I also told them there are hundreds of posts on the boards of people ripping this shotty paint work to shreads just in case they try to pull that "no one else is complaining" crap on me.
I don't say this lightly, or as a joke. Someone needs to be fired over this. Ultimately it fell in one persons lap to look at these and say "Good to go!"

If they cannot give me a real answer about how they are going to make this right, she's going back for a full refund.

I'm going to be sending out my email to SS tomorrow. Hopefully my email will matter even though I was able to stop my Rogue before it could get shipped to me. This is a bit surreal. Wednesday was supposed to be a great day with awesome Rogue pics. A statue that were all really excited for. The prototype turned out to be a complete and utter tease!

honestly what the ____. someone needs to get fired over this.

SSC official response, its just 3-5 people complaining...

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

Al-bundy-ed-oneill-animated-gif-10.gif

Why on earth would you send an email questioning the integrity of the item before actually receiving it? That completely takes away your credibility as the buyer and it makes you that much easier to dismiss.

That is easy for you to say. Go Live in Brazil where collectors pay $200 just for the Shipping of a PF from Sideshow. After that add to that 80% of local taxes over the piece price plus the Shipping($300+$200=$500- When the Fedex Guy knocks on your door you better have $400 plus Fedex fees to pay him!)
While some collectors spend around $350 for a piece including Shipping and taxes, collectors in Brazil spend around $800-$1000 for the same piece. They really have to worry before receiving it!

That is easy for you to say. Go Live in Brazil where collectors pay $200 just for the Shipping of a PF from Sideshow. After that add to that 80% of local taxes over the piece price plus the Shipping($300+$200=$500- When the Fedex Guy knocks on your door you better have $400 plus Fedex fees to pay him!)
While some collectors spend around $350 for a piece including Shipping and taxes, collectors in Brazil spend around $800-$1000 for the same piece. They really have to worry before receiving it!

This is something I never know. Thanks for the info.

This is just horrendous. I was hoping that I'd come home from work this morning and find at least one post with decent enough shots of this. I have no hope for mine when it arrives on Monday. I can't wait to get it so I can get the taking of pics and sending a nasty letter to Sideshow over with.

The more I look the worse it gets. Instead of the marvel universe we should create the SS Turdville to send all of the horrible QC characters. I nominate Rogue as the mayor of Turdville.

I was the first member of the turd club and after a 1000 different pictures posted. It looks like the club is still up and running strong gaining more members by the day...:mad:

Back