SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty good looking statue! I hope Sideshow sell out all 3000 statues soon.

That's the only real issue I have with the piece (besides the cape not connecting to his shoulder plate). The ES seems very high. I can't say I know anything about the character but can SSC really sell out of 3000 of these? Is the character that popular? While this is a phenomenal statue, I hate paying full price on something that just languishes on SSC's website. Especially since this was an impulse buy for me. I bought this just because it looks so damn good.

Yeah I hope they sell out because I wouldn't want them to drop the line because they didn't sell the 3000....

I need Sylvanas to be facing him!

That's the only real issue I have with the piece (besides the cape not connecting to his shoulder plate). The ES seems very high. I can't say I know anything about the character but can SSC really sell out of 3000 of these? Is the character that popular? While this is a phenomenal statue, I hate paying full price on something that just languishes on SSC's website. Especially since this was an impulse buy for me. I bought this just because it looks so damn good.

In terms of being the most popular and important character in Blizzard computer games Arthas and Kerrigan, I would say, are just about equally matched.

Kerrigan is from the StarCraft Universe and is the main character in the games StarCraft, StarCraft Broodwars, StarCraft 2 Wings of Liberty, and StarCraft 2 Heart if the Swarm.

Arthas is the main character in the WarCraft universe. He is the lead character in WarCraft 3: Reign of Chaos, WarCraft 3: The Frozen Throne, and World of WarCraft: Wraith of the Lich King.

If they make a Kerrigan statue, I'm not buying it. She's a hideous, ugly monster. I would rather see Illidan, Sylvannas, a random race and character class from WOW with real in-game armor and a real weapon, a Zealot, an archon, high Templar, Tyrael, a Tauren, Hydralisk...just not her...please SideShow, listen to me.

idk the statue they have at blizzcon of kerrigan is pretty awesome i would definitely buy her not saying she would be my number one pick from the starcraft universe but i think they can make her look awesome. I would prefer a Zeratul though that would probably be my number one pick or an archon if they could pull it off. And my Arthas should be here monday can't wait

Kerrigan is a much better character than Sylvanas and is far more deserving of a statue. Hopefully she comes soon after Deathwing, with Illidan not far after. Hopefully news comes at SDCC and Blizzcon!

Make these please.

AAnewstuff054.jpg

5a7b32dd.jpg

will ship 2 or 3 weeks after placing order. Really? I wonder why there's such a wait?

I wish I could see the latest pics posted. My work blocks pics from certain sites like imageshack. :(

I wish I could see the latest pics posted. My work blocks pics from certain sites like imageshack. :(

You'll need to check them out when you get home. The clarity and sharpness of the pics are incredible. Those are some amazing pics by A_B!

Ya, I can never see his pics. He just posted some of Lady Death and I can't see those ones either. :(

Back