SS Arthas WOW Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email my flex pays have been delayed until December. Can't say I wasn't expecting a delay though

i know i just check my account/ aug payment was move to sep and move up until dec 2012,:gah:

well its all good :panic: lol

Yeah I'm not too bummed at least the fifth of next month will be $39 less which is good since I have 6 other preorders charging on that day lol

My flexpay is pushed back to Dec as well. I hate getting statues around the holidays. I already have enough bills during the most wonderful time of the year. At least with flexpay the bill for Arthas should be more than manageable. I won't have to take the hit all at once.

Does the sword light up as well? It looks like it in this video :S
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcGElGj_Muk[/ame]

Yeah I don't know why it doesn't say it has a light up feature on sideshows website it definitely looks like the eyes light up and on the back of the base it really looks like a black button to turn it on and off

To be honest I don't think it will have a light up feature - though it looks like it light up in the vids. Otherwise SSC would advertise it on their site. Maybe it's some kind of transparent material which shines a bit because of the light from above.

To be honest I don't think it will have a light up feature - though it looks like it light up in the vids. Otherwise SSC would advertise it on their site. Maybe it's some kind of transparent material which shines a bit because of the light from above.

Sideshow doesn't do well with updates on the pages of their products, it takes a while.

i really hope there is no light up feature and the eyes are just painted....

this was at sdcc? wow i never knew until that video, looks epicccccc

Same. I pre-ordered thinking there would never be a light feature implemented. I absolutely hate them. But sadly, I'm 90% sure they've included one.

I know i pre ordered dont know the character or even play the game it just so cool:panic:wow wow and wow again

Never played WOW but I love Warcraft and just to see Arthas in a statue forms makes me so excited!

Hey guys, quick question, if I pre-ordered this in early August, didn't do flex pay, payed the deposit and I guess it will be all charged when shipped, am I guaranteed one? Would hate to miss out on this statue.

Still on the fence with this. I have the Barbarian and Tychus and loved Warcraft 3 + Frozen Throne, but ended playing WOW with lvl 53. The statue screams "c'mon, pick me up", but there's sth. which keep me undecided.

Then.... YOU ARE NOT PREPARED!

Forget what I said. I preoed it yesterday - the statue is too good to pass.

I wonder what's taking so long. The Batman PF came out WAY after Arthas, and that already has a set ES for both the EX and Regular :dunno

Back