Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want an adult spider-man already. Im tired of the high school version over and over.

2ct3HHb.jpg

Yeah, it would be absolutely perfect without all the gold. Even the green undersuit's texture looks fantastic.

Maybe the gold pieces will be removable on the Hawt Toys figure.

Looks good enough. Nothing too exceptional. They seem to be trying really hard to hide the fact mysterio is a villain. I bet he’s lying about the multiverse. Also ew I don’t want to to see spidey in that “iron spider” suit anymore. Ugly. On a side note kind of weird to have the follow up to easily one of the best in the characters history (spiderverse), also introduce a multiverse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything about this movie is exceptional!! What if Quentin beck is really good and something happens mid way through the movie, or what if the multiverse is his illusion? I think they should change The MCU to the Marvel Cinematic Multiverse from now on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep they're literally presenting it as hour 4 and 5 of AEG. They are relentless, lol.

Dude no....IW....it’s hour 6 1/2 and 7 1/2!!!!!!

Marvel just made a 7 1/2 hour superhero movie! :thud: :rotfl

Cameron is like “I’m making Avatar sequels!”

Marvel is like hold my beer and releases the equivalent of all of the Avatar sequels in one year!! :lol

Last edited:
Dude no....IW....it’s hour 6 1/2 and 7 1/2!!!!!!

Marvel just made a 7 1/2 hour superhero movie! :thud: :rotfl

Cameron is like “I’m making Avatar sequels!”

Marvel is like hold my beer and releases the equivalent of all of the Avatar sequels in one year!! :lol

Holy crap you're right, lol at Cameron bragging that his sequel undertaking is "bigger than Lord of the Rings" lol. :rotfl

And I agree a-dev having SMFFH be a direct continuation of AEG with one of it's most beloved characters is a brilliant move.

[...]Cameron is like “I’m making Avatar sequels!”

I don't understand why Avatar would even be considered relevant. They made a lot of money with that film back in the day, for some strange reason -- I guess marketing and new technology or something.

I did go see it -- once -- found it to be a poorly written cross between a video game and a cartoon, promptly forgot about it. I could care less about a sequel then or now.

Damn spoiler much!

Multi-verse??

Also maybe they tricked us in typical Marvel fashion and Tom Holland is actually taking over as the face/lead whatever you want to call it of the MCU?

Fingers crossed LOL

Damn spoiler much!

Multi-verse??

Also maybe they tricked us in typical Marvel fashion and Tom Holland is actually taking over as the face/lead whatever you want to call it of the MCU?

That'd be awesome. A character that's relatable and funny with heart. Pre-MCU if you'd asked me for a favourite Marvel character it would've been Spidey without a second thought. It's a huge character.

Back