1/6 Spider-Man: Far From Home - 1/6th scale Spider-Man (Homemade Suit Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that I got the far from home version, decided to weather up my homecoming version into "final battle mode". Crappy phone pic for now, but you get the idea.
20200819_130603-01.jpg

Anyone know of a 3rd party head sculpt that will work on this figure? I was looking at the one on Toy Wonderland's website by JX Toys, but it doesnt appear to have a neck so I dont think that one will work. So I'm trying to find one that will work, besides the head sculpt that came with the original homemade suit, cause I dont have that figure, and I doubt anyone will be selling that head sculpt by itself.

Went ahead and ordered this bad boy, I have the stealth and the upgraded it?s on the way, as well as Mysterio on PO might aswell complete the line...I think the 3 Spideys will look awesome together on display too..

Went ahead and ordered this bad boy, I have the stealth and the upgraded it?s on the way, as well as Mysterio on PO might aswell complete the line...I think the 3 Spideys will look awesome together on display too..

Yeah, those three will look great together!!

Ordered this a couple weeks ago before it hit waitlist. Luckily I pulled the trigger in time lol.

I originally told myself, I only need FFH Stark promo and upgraded suit Spidey...Years later I caved and bought the homemade suit because its so cheap... I now have four Spideys and display space is running out fast.
2022-01-21-23-11-00.jpg

2022-01-21-23-08-35.jpg

Last edited:
I’m having a MASSIVE brain fart… When did Peter wear the homemade suit in Far From Home??? 🧐

Back