Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Raimi villains still some of the best CBM villains, even two out of the three villains in 3 are well written.

Bought this on 4K when it came out after not seeing it in theaters. Still haven’t watched it yet lol.

Just bought this via FandangoNOW after seeing that it's the only way to watch the IMAX version at home. :rock

So the FandangoNOW releases started.

Are all the MCU movies there with proper Imax.

****ing Disney I swear.

I?m at FN and it?s weird that they got the sole exclusive license for the Imax ratio and they don?t even advertise it lol

****ing Disney I swear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Ok Khev I just finished reading that the Fandango deal was with Imax not Disney but that Disney is also in no hurry to pay Imax their licensing fees to use the Imax name and tech.

Hence why only SFFH at Fandango having the Imax specs because it?s Sony and only Sony and Paramount are investing in 4K with proper Imax ratios.

But get this and i?m happy I was sitting when I read this.

Are you ready.

Unbeknownst to me the MCU UK 3D releases while only 1080p HAVE THE IMAX RATIOS!!!

They?re just not Imax Enhanced license certified but have the proper ratios nonetheless!

Khev, I OWN ALL OF THOSE UK 3D releases! :thud:

I?m checking tomorrow first thing in the morning!

Dude that'll be freaking awesome if you can watch IMAX IW/EG at home. :rock

So who rushed out to Best Buy today to drop $550 on the Infinity Saga so that you could watch non-Dolby Vision versions instead of watching them all in DV on D+, lol.

I'd like to note, Beck proposes a good standpoint in the film: "You could be the smartest person in the room and everyone ignores you unless you have a cape and shoot lasers from your hands." Of course it's a good premise, as explored in the Incredibles.

So who rushed out to Best Buy today to drop $550 on the Infinity Saga so that you could watch non-Dolby Vision versions instead of watching them all in DV on D+, lol.

Umm excuse me.....

Mr. Khev sir.....

:thud:

Look at the pause emblem:

62bed4ad24f810f8139484910671135e.jpg

cb194dd9301464ca35ed660155e5e4fc.jpg

I had NO IDEA these were sitting under my nose all this time holy crap what a find!

Cost me money for the 3D investment but little did I know it had the proper Imax ratio NOT JUST IN 3D BUT ALSO IN 2D!

Shame rushmore isn?t around anymore I would love for him to learn of this.

Wait what discs are those that have IMAX in 2D??? :panic:

Khev those are the UK 3D discs but you?re allowed to choose 3D or 2D with them!

Ontop of that the UK 3D version also came with separate 2D disc inside the case which I gifted out but now i?m wondering if those 2D discs were also Imax proper!!!!

It doesn?t matter though because the 3D disc has the 2D version on it so it was overkill.

Again I can?t stress enough

Just watched this with my 11 year old tonight...boy its God Awful.
My kid hated it....cant believe Marvel pulled another Trevor on us....Cheeky lazy feckers

I did not although I saw that it pretty much sold out immediately. I figured I?d wait a while and get it at a discount. I do like having the discs even though the Disney+ versions look fantastic... assume the box set will be available in greater numbers

Back