Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a storyline circulating for a "Young John McClane" movie where Gruber is John's adopted and troublesome brother and they both get trapped on a playground together. John is forced to leave his 'brother' behind, and 'Hans Gruber' is born.

That storyline eventually became part of "Spectre".

Jesus H!

That sounds utterly ridiculous and I would have said is most likely a joke....but then The Predator got made so I'm not sure anymore.

Sooooooooooo

True lol

Sooooooooooo

True lol

tumblr_ooob4xYYvY1qlt8foo1_250.gif

I still think the title is hilarious after Infinity War where Spider-Man went to an alien planet. London isn’t even close to far from home in comparison:lol

Does anyone here actually think this takes place before IW? I keep hearing people say that.

He didn’t have the fancy new suit in IW. I doubt it’s a case of him ‘losing’ it after FFH.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I find it slightly annoying that we still don’t have a straight up spidey movie with mcu spidey. First we have a glorified cameo in civil war which is very uncharacteristic. Then we have homecoming which takes some action away from the city (and basically takes action away period) and takes his suit away. Then we have infinity war with an ugly suit and Spider-Man essentially forgets the lessons he just learned in the past movie. And now he’s going far from home lol which according to the trailers is going to be front loaded with family Friend time discussing taking a break from being Spider-Man. It’s sort of all over the place and quite frankly dull. That being said the costume looks cool and I’m always down for another Spider-Man movie.

I find it slightly annoying that we still don’t have a straight up spidey movie with mcu spidey. First we have a glorified cameo in civil war which is very uncharacteristic. Then we have homecoming which takes some action away from the city (and basically takes action away period) and takes his suit away. Then we have infinity war with an ugly suit and Spider-Man essentially forgets the lessons he just learned in the past movie. And now he’s going far from home lol which according to the trailers is going to be front loaded with family Friend time discussing taking a break from being Spider-Man. It’s sort of all over the place and quite frankly dull. That being said the costume looks cool and I’m always down for another Spider-Man movie.

So let me get this straight...You're looking forward to being annoyed by what you expect will be a dull movie? All I can say is, you've definitely found the right forum! :lol

Well I’m looking forward to being proved wrong. I can get passed dull moments in marvel movies. It’s pretty much a requirement ! But I liked amazing Spider-Man 2, so who really cares?

Well I’m looking forward to being proved wrong. I can get passed dull moments in marvel movies. It’s pretty much a requirement ! But Spider-Man in general is not a dull character to me. I love him, his action style, his silly cliches, his costumes and villains. But putting into perspective that we’ve seen 7 Spider-Man movies I think Disney is trying to “bring something new to the table” and it doesn’t fully work for me. I feel like they went backwards. Spider verse did it right and is an Oscar level movie. But I liked amazing Spider-Man 2 a little bit , so what do I know?

Whoops meant to edit my post but I quoted it. My bad

Blame Sony for prematurely rebooting the franchise so bad people got spidey fatigue so marvel thought it best to go in new directions outside what people already know. I’m like you. I wish we had more of a traditional spidey but with Sony still keeping a tight leash on things it’s unlikely.

Back