Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this multiverse theory is correct

X-men and Fantastic Four possibly with DP :horror

If this happens they might really start off fresh

In case it hasn't been mentioned during the excitement from the new trailer, tickets are now on sale.
Seeing that they moved the release date up to a Tuesday (July 2nd), there doesn't seem to be a preview night on the 1st.

In case it hasn't been mentioned during the excitement from the new trailer, tickets are now on sale.
Seeing that they moved the release date up to a Tuesday (July 2nd), there doesn't seem to be a preview night on the 1st.

Wow they definitely want to bank on 4th of July week . Not a bad strategy, might match EG opening totals :lol

What if Beck was from earth 616? Unbeknownst to most of us, it has been brought up as easter eggs before, Thor the Dark World, when erik selvig is in the hospital being mental, he literally writes down universe 616; second time is recently on Endgame: When Scott lang gets brought back from the quantum realm his storage locker is 616, small coincidences that may help on Phase

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another dimension they really want to do down this road it's too much I think multiple versions of one person. Just keep it simiple .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think that is a real danger. It was bad for the comic storylines as well.

Too many dimensions, versions of a character, pasts and futures will confuse most movie goers and regulate these films back to the nerds of yesteryear.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Dude no....IW....it’s hour 6 1/2 and 7 1/2!!!!!!

Marvel just made a 7 1/2 hour superhero movie! :thud: :rotfl

Cameron is like “I’m making Avatar sequels!”

Marvel is like hold my beer and releases the equivalent of all of the Avatar sequels in one year!! :lol

Damn spoiler much!

Multi-verse??

Also maybe they tricked us in typical Marvel fashion and Tom Holland is actually taking over as the face/lead whatever you want to call it of the MCU?

Fingers crossed LOL

That'd be awesome. A character that's relatable and funny with heart. Pre-MCU if you'd asked me for a favourite Marvel character it would've been Spidey without a second thought. It's a huge character.

Yeah if there's ever been one single "face" of Marvel it's always been Spider-Man.

I guess this answers the question of why this movie is the end of Phase 3 and not Endgame. Where are all those critics who said that was a mistake? Maybe Lord Feige found their lack of faith disturbing. :lol

And I was really beginning to think this might take place before IW :lol

Can’t wait for IW part 3 :yess:

Talk about a trailer that gives away too much... Man, they are really trying hard to continue to ride the wave from the hype from End Game with this. Maybe they are hoping more people will see it for a boost at the BO like tying Captain Mavel to IW to boost viewers. Let's be honest, if we didn't have the teaser at the end of IW making people believe the movie was tied directly to EG, I don't think Captain Mavel would have done so well. Girl power aside.

I'm still not sold on this though. First movie had Iron Man, this movie saddled with Fury & Shield. Poor Peter can't get a chance to prove himself on his own. I love this version of Spidey (Holland's Parker), but man I can't stand his fellow students. MJ, Ned, Flash.. All bad and so disappointing.

And apparently this Peter has a serious problem with keeping a secret identity. Not the brightest Peter Parker. Just like Holland who can't keep secrets and leaks stuff!! :lol

If that multiverse is real....which we know there is one because it was mentioned in the Dr, Strange film. That means, there's probably a Tony Stark in that universe.

Plus Spidey has 4 different costumes in this movie... Original, Iron Spider, black stealth thing, and new Red & Black costume.. HT already loves this film.

They really are trying to make him the next Iron Man!! :lol

Tony ****ed up his snap and brought all the people back to the wrong timeline/Multiverse.... :rotfl

Alternate Tony could be a way to bring back the character occasionally while retaining the death of the original Tony we all love. Maybe alternate Tony is a total a hole. :bunnydanc

Back