Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Homecoming Sequel (2019)

HA!

We will be Lucky IF He even wears the Dome helmet............ rumor goes they might go with the ultimate Marvel look

latest

Never was a fan of the ultimate interpretations of the characters tbh

that ultimate look would fit the most with the MCU...

There are always ways to keep the cheese while makin' the overall design look less silly.

yYJzbvI.jpg

Q0DE5mj.jpg

I never found a glass dome of Mysterio or Freeze funny tho.
And never ever thought of it as a fish bowl untill way later, when I was introduced to internet geeks.

Possible leak, from reddit:

- Set after AVENGERS 4. Peter is revived, and it appears Tony Stark will indeed die and Peter will be mourning his death. The plot revolved around something groundbreaking that Stark has created, and which is stolen and Spider-Man must retrieve.

- Set mainly in London. Peter and his friends are there for a conference sponsored by Stark Industries. MJ, Ned, Liz, Flash and Aunt May are returning, alongside the Midtown students and staff from HOMECOMING. Gwyneth Paltrow is also supposed to appear as Pepper Potts.

- Mysterio is the main villain. He is an international thief and master of illusion, who has stolen Stark’s creation at the behest of a mysterious employer. Apparently, there are plans to include the fishbowl helmet, but he will not wear it throughout the movie.

- Jessica Drew is a MI6 operative pursuing Mysterio, who begrudgingly teams up with Spider-Man to stop him. She has no superpowers, but is a combat expert and skilled tactician.

- Peter develops a rivalry with a new student, Alistair Smythe, a technology prodigy who is determined to upstage him. Smythe is “manipulative” and tries to turn Peter’s friends against him. His father, Spencer Smythe, works for Stark Industries.

- Vulture and Scorpion will appear in minor roles. Scorpion is apparently working for the same man who hired Mysterio to steal Stark’s creation, and they attempt to get Vulture to betray Spider-Man’s identity to them.

- Mysterio’s employer is apparently a major villain from the comics and will be prominent in SPIDER-MAN movies going forward. No word on who he is yet, but he will have a minor appearance in the movie. Marvel and Sony eyeing A-list actors. Casting won’t be officially announced. Supposed to be a surprise twist.

- Yes, they are building up to the Sinister Six, but they are not guaranteed for a potential third movie in the series.

- The title (so far) is SPIDER-MAN: FIELD TRIP.

Remember when people didn't like the fact that in ASM movies and games almost everything was goin' on because of OSCORP?
Now it makes so much more sense than MCU's everythin-because-Stark! :lol

If the reddit is true:

Major villain is probably building up the *new* Norman Osborn, Green Goblin.

I like the idea of Alistar Smythe being a teenage rival for Parker.

Ugh...MJ...don't care for this Zendaya..Zatana...whatever-interpretation

I like Mysterio, it'll be cool to see what they do with him. I don't even mind the fishbowl helmet. MCU will make him an interesting villain even with the fishbowl helmet.

Jessica Drew...interesting. Maybe we'll see them introduce Brian Braddock as well (aka Captain Britain)?

Heard a rumor that harry is being casted

Why? Makin' Spidey villains into teenagers ruins one of the most interesting aspects of Spidey - the fact that the villains not only do not know who he is, but that he's a teen. The only reason they're doin' it to Smythe on film is because the current SM animated series is popular. Or so they say.

I still do not understand why so many oldschool fans are agaisnt this particular change. Mary Jane was always a crappy character. I for one am glad they're mixing it up a bit.

I like Mysterio, it'll be cool to see what they do with him.
I don't even mind the fishbowl helmet.
MCU will make him an interesting villain even with the fishbowl helmet.
Wait... you do not care for the two of only things that make Mysterio stand out?
His helmet is a must, and I'm sure he won't wear it 90% of the time, if at all.

If the reddit is true:

Major villain is probably building up the *new* Norman Osborn, Green Goblin.

I like Mysterio, it'll be cool to see what they do with him. I don't even mind the fishbowl helmet. MCU will make him an interesting villain even with the fishbowl helmet.

Jessica Drew...interesting. Maybe we'll see them introduce Brian Braddock as well (aka Captain Britain)?

he wont even have the helmet....

rumors and leaks already said so

Last edited:
Back