Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Homecoming Sequel (2019)

Anybody wondering if Tony will have PTSD from IW if he is in this

But Spidey is dead???

Nice to see Mysterio coming to the screen. My favorite. Always thought Bruce Campbell was going to turn out and be Mysterio if the Rami flicks continued.

Spiderman 2: Graduation Day

Spiderman 3: The search for College

Spiderman 4: Student Loans

Spiderman 5: Moving back in with Aunt May

Spiderman 6: stripping for college money

Spiderman 7: stipping wasnt enough, (turning tricks now)

1494359328_907046_1494359537_noticia_normal.jpg

But Spidey is dead???

Nice to see Mysterio coming to the screen. My favorite. Always thought Bruce Campbell was going to turn out and be Mysterio if the Rami flicks continued.

Damn, that would have been cool :lol

So much for Gyleenhaal playing Batman- that was garbage fake rumor anyway- he isn't going to be a Marvel villian while leading up the DCEU:lol

Lol dceu is sinking deeper everyday. Giving how they cast I would t be surprised if zac efron got the roll

Lord I hope so! It would make perfect sense. But seeing how the stupid idiots at Sony are making a spidermanless venom movie I don’t know

Mysterio is a great villain and I wonder what they will do with his origins in the movie.

Mysterio better wear the cape in the movie. It's theatrical, but that's the point. We don't need a "realistic" version of the character.

We'll probably get this instead tho...but more mechanical and with darker colors, which is fine if he wears the purple cape.

vZ8Xmeh.jpg

Mysterio better wear the cape in the movie. It's theatrical, but that's the point. We don't need a "realistic" version of the character.

We'll probably get this instead tho...but more mechanical and with darker colors, which is fine if he wears the purple cape.

vZ8Xmeh.jpg

HA!

We will be Lucky IF He even wears the Dome helmet............ rumor goes they might go with the ultimate Marvel look

latest

Back