Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Homecoming Sequel (2019)

he wont even have the helmet....

rumors and leaks already said so

Lame. What’s the point of adapting Mysterio without his most iconic trademark?

Mysterio’s probably going to be “some guy”, just like nearly every other MCU villain. The “real” Mandarin, Zemo, that business man from Ant-Man, etc. They even made Thanos look like the Pawn Stars guy.

Give Spider-Man back to Sony.

Last edited:

Woah! lol please don't say such crap like that. While Marvel does stupid crap with there villians sometimes the vulture was well done. Sony made electro blue, rhino a transformer and lizard this goomba thing. So **** sony in every sense of the word.

What’s the point of adapting Mysterio without his most iconic trademark? Mysterio’s probably going to be “some guy”, just like nearly every other MCU villain. The “real” Mandarin, Zemo, that business man from Ant-Man, etc. They even made Thanos look like the Pawn Stars guy.
:goodpost: :exactly: :monkey4

Sony did a good job with the first two Spider-Man movies, they fumble the ball with Spider-Man 3 and the reboots... Marvel's Spider-Man Homecoming was just ok, hopefully they do better with the next one...

Raimi did those movies while Sony took a back seat and once they stepped in all hell broke lose

Having enjoyed Homecoming, I'm going to choose to be optimistic about this movie. My issue however is that even though I love Holland as Spidey, and Homecoming had Michael Keaton, everything else character wise was disappointing; from Ned to "Michelle" to Flash to even Shocker. I'm concerned Holland alone, for me anyway, can't carry a sequel without someone like Keaton to assist.

Woah! lol please don't say such crap like that. While Marvel does stupid crap with there villians sometimes the vulture was well done. Sony made electro blue, rhino a transformer and lizard this goomba thing. So **** sony in every sense of the word.

:clap

7axITVj.jpg

Other set photos include Spider-Man with a black suit ( some say it’s his stealth suit) and a better look at mysterio.

Lol I was right. He’s just some guy. Hoping they’ll somehow CGI a helmet on, but wouldn’t he have some green cowl on if that were the case?

The leak has been true so far though, so I won’t be surprised if he never gets the fishbowl.

Here’s that other picture.

https://twitter.com/CZMARTY7/status/1046528200023715840/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1046528200023715840&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.comicbookmovie.com%2Fspider-man%2Ffar_from_home%2Fspider-man-far-from-home-set-video-reveals-our-first-look-at-jake-gyllenhaal-as-mysterio-a163822

Not liking the lack of green in his suit. Too monochrome. And if he has no fishbowl head, why even use him? That’s the one real key element to his look.

There other set pics that show he has a fishbowl head and a comic accurate suit

Lol sorry. Just google lol

Back