Spider-Man Far From Home (2019)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Spider-Man Homecoming Sequel (2019)

I liked the regular Homecoming suit. This is fine too, I just hope they give us a legit reason as to why he's getting so many different suits now.

The first Stark suit is my favorite costume so far and it had a good run being used in three movies already.

But I'm fine with them making a black repaint to take more of my money in 2020:lol

I had no particular feeling one way or another about the Iron Spider suit. Haven't really liked any of the other outfits though. For me Marvel still haven't beaten either Tobey's outfits or the ASM2 suit.

Just the Homecoming suit but with black instead of blue would’ve been good enough.

s-l640.jpg

Not a fan of the new gloves at all.

Movie looks beta yet again. Make one like the latest game. When are they gonna understand we want a Spider-MAN?

I liked the regular Homecoming suit. This is fine too, I just hope they give us a legit reason as to why he's getting so many different suits now.

After the Iron Spider suit, there is no legit reason for him to wear any other regular suits. :lol We just have to accept that giving characters a new suit in sequels is just for merchandising reasons.

I thought it worked in TDK tho...and was glad they didn't change the suit for no reason in TDKR.

Oh that would be a huge miscalculation to make Vulture a good guy- talk about trainwreck decision making

Is Vulture really coming back as an ally? Like Winter Soldier? Sucks.

Last I heard the rumor is that he's just getting a cameo role, which sucks because he was obviously the best part of Homecoming.

And that reminds me - I was just re-watching Winter Soldier for the first time in years last week and was surprised that some of my original enjoyment of it was hindered by knowing what was to come in that God-awful third Cap film. :(

What if this suit is even more advanced than the Stark suit with Karen :horror

Is it really black?

Last edited:

I like the new suit, but my favorite suits are still the Raimi films and ASM 2. I would like the Home coming suit if it wasn't for the black lines. The moving eyes are a great addition tho.

I like the new suit, but my favorite suits are still the Raimi films and ASM 2. I would like the Home coming suit if it wasn't for the black lines. The moving eyes are a great addition tho.

True but the grey eyes bothered me on the Maguire masks..I like they went white with the Holland suits

Last I heard the rumor is that he's just getting a cameo role, which sucks because he was obviously the best part of Homecoming.

And that reminds me - I was just re-watching Winter Soldier for the first time in years last week and was surprised that some of my original enjoyment of it was hindered by knowing what was to come in that God-awful third Cap film. :(

Then I have good news! The third Cap film wasn't god-awful. It was actually pretty good! :D

Movie looks beta yet again. Make one like the latest game. When are they gonna understand we want a Spider-MAN?

Disney is playing the long game again. You'll get the Spider-Man movie you want in ten to fifteen years.

What if this suit is even more advanced than the Stark suit with Karen :horror

Is it really black?

That’s the clearest pic I’ve seen so far and that’s as black as black can be to me. I’ve yet to see one pic where it made me think otherwise.

I know people are using photos of the suit in the sun but to me, that’s just how the material looks when light reflects off it.

Back