Some E3 news

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was lame, I was expecting some big announcements. Nothing amazing really. (regarding 360 conference)

I was balancing between GH4 and RB2 Angus and the guys just pushed me to RB. I am hoping for whole albums like High Voltage, Dirty Deeds, Highway to Hell, and Back in Black.

Final Fantasy is no longer exclusive to Sony anymore. Before they had only been with Sony. Not anymore.

Thats the way it should be. If I was a game developer I would want to offer my game up to as many people as possible and make more money. Now they need to do the same thing with Romance of the Three Kindgoms.

Seems like Sony is losing almost everything. Grand Theft, Resident Evil, now Final Fantasy. The Netflix deal is the nail in the coffin IMO. I still hope I can get a few other good exlusive games for the unit though. I can't wait to see what Sony has lined up. Maybe they will shock us but I doubt it.

I was balancing between GH4 and RB2 Angus and the guys just pushed me to RB. I am hoping for whole albums like High Voltage, Dirty Deeds, Highway to Hell, and Back in Black.

Can you play Rockband on LIVE :monkey5

That would be so awesome

Seems like Sony is losing almost everything. Grand Theft, Resident Evil, now Final Fantasy. The Netflix deal is the nail in the coffin IMO. I still hope I can get a few other good exlusive games for the unit though. I can't wait to see what Sony has lined up. Maybe they will shock us but I doubt it.

I am sure they will have some good stuff lined up they usually do.

Uggg... I guess it's great that people who have 360's can play FFXIII now, but it jsut pisses me off that it's no longer being optomized for just one console.

Back