Media SILENT HILLS by Hideo Kojima & Guilleromo Del Toro - Starring Norman Reedus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
https://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/heres-another-look-at-norman-reedus-in-silent-hills/

norman-reedus-silent-hills.jpg

Im curious whos ideas was whos in the demo.

Im also curious if Silent Hills is gonna be like a traditional Silent Hill or more a house of Horrors with Del Torro designs. In anycase if the demo is evidence of what they can do this will be fantastic

Del Torro on his collaboration

Nice video and damn! Reedus was in Mimic??? Then they must really go waaaay back. Now I'm curious to watch that again just to pick him out of the cast.

The last creature that gave me a serious case of the 'WTFs' was the 2 headed baby head creature in The Room; this shoulder/arm creature definitely is up there as 'holy crap, wtf?' Awesome.....as a person that prefers 3rd person normally, hoping for 1st person for Silent hills now

why can't companies just let you choose between first and third? I hate how it's always one or the other

why can't companies just let you choose between first and third? I hate how it's always one or the other

Creative decisions. 1st and 3rd are very different experiences. Alien: Isolation toyed with 3rd person before going with 1st. 3rd would not work for that game, and find the PT demo was immersive, partly due to the 1st person choice.

I don't know if the new trailer is confirmation of the game being 1st person though, seems to me like it's just an extension of the PT.

It's also being advertised as a concept trailer. So anything could change. They might base the perspective on feedback from all the material they're releasing. So being vocal about which perspective you prefer, is a good thing.

Back