Media SILENT HILLS by Hideo Kojima & Guilleromo Del Toro - Starring Norman Reedus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leon's campaign was the only noteworthy thing about about RE 6. The rest was poo. The AI partners would leave constantly leave you waiting, when you're ready to go into another area, and there are so many times they'll just ignore your commands.

Plus, how many forms did Simmons have again, after he turned into a Werewolf horse-thing. So much for atmosphere :lol.

Once you get to the Church with Leon, his campaign turned to ****.

Once you get to the Church with Leon, his campaign turned to ****.

I thought the fat gas zombie was a nice boss. But, the cave and everything that followed was pretty forgettable.

Gotta love that fa p ping scene with Helena's sister, though...

I thought the fat gas zombie was a nice boss. But, the cave and everything that followed was pretty forgettable.

Gotta love that fa p ping scene with Helena's sister, though...

qM7EE7f.gif

PC only release with lots of bugs, and downgraded graphics to make it look like Gone Home.

Gotta be honest, I really don't have faith in IPs that are handled privately. A game like Silent Hills (or anything similar) needs a major publisher with lots of cash to burn. I'm still hoping that Kojima will be able to pick up his project under a different name after he leaves Konami. Even if it's not called "Silent Hills", he can rename it and make the horror game he has always wanted.

Yeah, I love Del Toro's work, it's so unfortunate how he got the shaft on this. It would've been spectacular to see him and Kojima in a collaboration. Seriously, screw Konami.

IGN has just as bad a community as GameFAQS. I still got my copy of PT, they're full of bologna.

I need to upgrade my HDD but this game makes me have to buy an external HDD alongside a new drive first. Damn it.

I didnt rate PT that high. With Amnesia, Forbidden Siren, Fatal Frame elements hills was very similar to those games.

I think playing as Norman Reedus was a bad choice too; everytime you see your character it would detract me from immersion in the game because he is Daryl/Murphy/Scud.

Then again, I love Homecoming and rate it better than all but SH2. What do I know!

Back