Media Death Stranding: a Kojima Productions game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like things and don't like things.

I'm not trying to attack you, I just honestly haven't seen you actually like anything ever. :lol

This trailer was the only single thing that was stimulating in this entire borefest for me.

Oh, and Doom.

This and Daemon X Machina were the only things that grabbed my attention. Kojima took Sony's money and created the world's first metaphysical philosophy-driven open-world deliver-em-up. I'm surprised he can walk with balls that big.

I completely skipped Nintendo stuff cause I'm not a nintendo guy, buy Daemon X Machina looks fun, also looking forward to Battletoads.

TLOU 2 is weird for me, I'm not the least bit hyped for it, I don't know what it is, from the day it was announced I was like "yeah, it'll be good", and that's that, trailer did nothing for me, the more I see the more I think we didn't need another one, but who knows, maybe the story will worth it.

Figma

1554732024999.jpg

D3ohq9kU0AA7UTO.jpg

D3o2bzcUwAEXK8j.jpg

1554755054040.jpg

Really can't find myself investing in collectibles without any knowledge of the source material. Whoever's doing the marketing for this game is really putting the cart before the horse. Typically, the game should be released first?

That figure looks amazingly recreated here. Figma have done an awesome job.

That being said, I don't like this design that much. I prefer that hooded character or the man with the golden mask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's about working for the Planet Express and trying to manage your mute wifu and man bun. Oh and something about weird spirit Aliens and babies in jars or something.

I don't get why some developers go for these generic bland designs. I want something original

Graphic looks amazing and it has essence of MGS (duh).
Having said that I don't find it appealing, a life/story of delivery personnel in a post-apocalyptic world.

Of course, and I believe millions of people are liking it based on from a pic captured with no. of views shown on stream I saw yesterday.
Maybe I am not into gaming anymore :dunno so I'm just taking it at face value.

Yeah, it looks pretty standard which is surprising.

That being said, I feel like the are hiding the main mechanics. Stick and rope that Kojima previously mentioned.

I also think It will go to space at some point. He is wearing a space suit after all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back