Media SILENT HILLS by Hideo Kojima & Guilleromo Del Toro - Starring Norman Reedus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's also being advertised as a concept trailer. So anything could change. They might base the perspective on feedback from all the material they're releasing. So being vocal about which perspective you prefer, is a good thing.

Oh ok, 1st person for me pls Kojima-san and Del Toro-san :lol

The little toys gave me a strong Eastern/Japanese vibe, which I dig

Thought this too. Really digging the presentation so far and I absolutely loved that door bursting out and flipping over to reveal a new path.

Maybe their doing for a first person view only when you enter a house.

Ok that could really work too

Thought this too. Really digging the presentation so far and I absolutely loved that door bursting out and flipping over to reveal a new path.

As soon as I saw that door going down, I was thinking 'silent hil 2 all the way.'

The idea of this game is getting me a little too excited. like, 'I don't want to be disappointed as I was with Destiny' excited. I can't wait. i'd love Kojima to do a remake of Silent Hill 1 using that Fox Engine....me likey

Ok that could really work too

As soon as I saw that door going down, I was thinking 'silent hil 2 all the way.'

The idea of this game is getting me a little too excited. like, 'I don't want to be disappointed as I was with Destiny' excited. I can't wait. i'd love Kojima to do a remake of Silent Hill 1 using that Fox Engine....me likey

Your sig is one of best things I've ever seen :lol

Yah but just like cameras give different experiences so does people themselves. I find it more immersive to be third person, especially in Silent Hill. It just feels natural.

First person throws me off completely. Switching would also give your second replay a different experience.

For example, using AR you can play first person in Code Veronica. It's interesting, to say the least.

Yup, he has a lot of potentially cool ideas, so I'm excited to see what he brings to the table

Lol O man your sig and yea me to. Silent hill was never my game but man is this looking extra awesome with a side of EPIC. And to think people thought silent hill was dying and now its the talk of the gaming world.

I hope he gets a crossbow at some point. I'm not going to lie, because of Walking Dead I bought 3 crossbows. All different weights and velocity. I'm hooked! They're super fun.

Silent Hill 3 also had a "beam saber". I'm pretty sure they can make it work. :)

The P.T demo is the first game that truley made me crap myself playing. And that's saying ALOT. I think a big part of that is the 1st person view, and seeing the trailer is even more horrifying than the game, i want this to be the final product.

Well that eerie (silent hill) tone and build up, around the time the lady jumps you. It was the first time i jumped back soo hard from a game. also I like to play/watch horror in pitch darkness alone otherwise it does nothing for me.

tumblr_nc0ce3bYkf1tg1uzko1_250.gif

:horror

Was looking for this on my PS3.... Went back and read the entire thread and found the answer. PS4 only. won't be playing this for a while as I do not pick up consoles until the 2nd or third price drop as a general rule.

Hope this is coming out for PC as well.

In any case, this game looks like it's in good hands with Kojima. That trailer was creepy.

Back