Sideshow Wetaholics Anonymous Club - Where are you from?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: > Re: Wetaholics Anonymous Club

thats sounds great Lockxer...

but I guess we should continue in English...

he bigdaddyrob I can talk in a few other languages too... in het Nederlands bijvoorbeeld en ik weet dat er een paar mannen van Nederland tussenzitten die dit dat wel kunnen lezen. Hallo jongens. Alles goed?

anybody excited yet... hehehe... I just love to tease... sorry guys. :evil

Re: > Re: Wetaholics Anonymous Club

to Daeron the Minstrel... who have you fallen in love with?

Re: Wetaholics Anonymous Club

ok gOzum it is time that I teach you a few things lol... but very cute hahaha:lol

what do you wanna know gOzum?????? hehehe:evil

I can tell you but then I would have to kill you :evil :evil :evil

wetaholics

gozum and darknight...sorry slept late!! Will e-mail you both today with his e-mail address!! Hope you find what you're after!!!

Re: wetaholics

Thanks Charbear... Nessasita - I dont wanna die - cant die without seeing my Sauron :rollin

me either lol... give us the picture soon or accidents will happen... it was not me... it was the Ring :evil

wetaholics

gozum and witchking...I just e-mailed you the details! Good luck!!!;)

How about a Wetaholics Anonymous t-shirt. We could have everybody's name and country printed on the back with the Wetaholics Anonymous logo on the front. Now if I was only good at art.

wetaholics

I like that idea Daeron! Unfortunately I am also not artistically minded.....

That would be a cool idea for a shirt. what next, a Wetaholics convention somewhere? that would be cool,.

wetaholics

Will send you one now, did you ask for one?? I am SO forgetful!!!:eek:

Back