Sideshow Wetaholics Anonymous Club - Where are you from?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
add me please!

HI I am in Ireland and I feel I am the only weta nut on this island.:(

welcome

Hi shadowfax! I would love to see Germany heard it's beautiful!! What SSW statues have you got??

welcome

Hi charbear !
Nice to hear from you.....

My statues:

Saruman
Boromir
Legolas
Bilbo
Arwen
Aragorn
Gandalf the grey
Fell Beast
Merry
Frodo
Gollum
Sam
...and a lot of pre-order.....

re

great collection! I have more on order or pre-order than on my shelf (so to speak as nothing is actually on a shelf as there is no shelf yet >D ). Just waiting patiently on the shear hope that they all don't arrive at once and max the credit card!!

> Re: Wetaholics Anonymous Club

tres bien merci fan du seigneur...quel beau francais

Re: > Re: Wetaholics Anonymous Club

Charbear... If you're looking at getting some shelving, Officeworks has some pretty nice and simple self assembly shelves that look great in a home office... and pretty good price too.

... and no, Im not an officeworks sales rep ;)

moi je suis nee en Anvers et tu dois m'excuser pour mon Francais parce'que je n'ai pas parler ou ecris le francais depuis 8 annees. Mais c'est ma langue prefere. J'habite aux Etas Units maintenant... c'est ou en France que tu habbites?

I think I've fallen in love. ;) And to think you're a whole ocean away :eek:

" Long they had sought for her in vain. And it is told that in that time Daeron the Minstrel of Thingol strayed from the land, and was seen no more. He it was that made music for the dance and song of Luthien, before Beren came to Doriath; and he had loved her, and set all his thought of her in his music. The Silmarillion p220

Re: Wetaholics Anonymous Club

Oh comment frais... peux j'emploient Babel Fish aussi LOL :rollin

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

Updated above :D

hey gozum, yes I am following you...I will e-mail the NZ guy tonight about giving you his e-mail address. He is definietly a worth while contact!!!

Hello charbear,

Can you e-mail the NZ guy my e-mail address also ([email protected]). Some of the statues I need are in NZ, but the store cannot ship overseas :( . Thanks.

lol Witchking, nothing but love :)

Ok show of hands you thinks Nessa should not be alowed to do that unless she is going to persoanlly call everyone of us and speak "like that" come on ~ Daeron I know your with me ...lol

hey where was that post about being "landlocked" I think someone was looking for good boating stories....?

bigdaddyrob, that was me! I'm curious about what it must be like to live close to the ocean...

while paying alot to travel over and under many a pretty view is nice hehehe I just found your post on the correct thread ~ I'm so blonde @ times :D So I have one decent story for you, about " when Oceans Attack" but there will better ones to follow I promise

je vis à bordeaux, sud ouest si tu ne t'en souviens pas, never been to the usa but j'espere qu'un jour ou l'autre j'aurais cette chance....ur french seems to be very nice , but it s right that it s a hard language to learn or to remind if long time with out practising....i could teach you new lesson if u feel disturb by it sometimes... entre fans du seigneur des anneaux, on se doit de s'entraider....

Back