The 36 -- ATTN: Bronze Gandalf(s), where are you? 16/36 found

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wish I had seen one in person before because I am not 100% sold on it. I only know how iconic it is. I have pretty much all the other bronzes I want, except this one. I do like it, for sure, but the blue patina seems heavy handed and a bit one dimensional, and the pose seems just a little off but I think this could be the angles online. Specifically, the sword arm looks impossibly bent and the body looks contorted with an odd twist at the waist. Not trying to bash this piece at all, more trying to talk myself into it.

I have seen this in person about 10 years ago...Let me tell you its a beautiful piece and heavy as a mutha...Bronze with the mix of brown green blue tones are beautiful....one of my biggest regrets...a masterpiece...I wouldnt pay more than 10Gs USD for it...that would be my max if I was making the kind of money I was back then...I had my chance to get it at retail but blew it

Last edited:
If anyone else owns one of these and would like to let me know the number that would be duper.

Bumping this in case anyone has a fresh lead on one for sale. thanks

Also 36 is on eBay and apparently has moved from Tennessee to Seattle.

PS: Also looking for the very rare John Howe Eowyn vs Nazgul bronse.

Back