Sideshow Wetaholics Anonymous Club - Where are you from?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wetaholics Anonymous Club

:hat West coast in the house Slim jim. lol.I used to live up in the seattle area for a while in the early nineties. would probably have gone back by now if i hadnt got married. but oh well.

do you know the name of that awesome comic shop in Pike Place market?

do you know the name of that awesome comic shop in Pike Place market?

Golden Age Collectables. There is a Legolas statue there for $150.

Grew up in Seattle. I visit my relatives once a year.

Great idea, as long as it isn't used by e-mail snatchers who can spam us all to death with seemingly wonderful propositions and ads.

My e-mail is [email protected]

grtz,

Peter
(lasher33)

Re: Addition to the support group

WOW I totally forgot about that shop @ Pike Place.. guess where I am heading after work today! hehehe GOOD CALL!

Re: Addition to the support group

Updated above :D .

Great idea, as long as it isn't used by e-mail snatchers who can spam us all to death with seemingly wonderful propositions and ads.

BBBWWAAAHHAAA :evil

Lasher33,

You have discovered my evil plan of spamming everyone with WETA products...BBBWAAAHAAA>:

Hey little boys and girls, do want a nice little statue :evil .

Re: Great List!

dear godz Nessa don't do that!!! I'm a weak man, lol Thats a bad Nessa, BAD! ;)

Hmmm, I'm in Tomball, TX. I notice I'm not the only Texan on the list :) Yay!

Im the lonely one from Singapore. We need more people in here.;)

Nah, your not alone Jenny. Witchking, Witchqueen, Young Prince of Angmar himself all live in San Antonio:D

wetaholics

I am pround to be on this list, as it makes me feel much more normal. Should we also say what we do and add that to the list. I am an environmental consultant. Don't worry bombadil, aren't you coming to Oz soon???

Re: wetaholics

AARRGGHH! I live in the darkest hollers of East Tennesse. Where many worship Dolly, I worship WETA/SS! Great idea, BTW.

email: <[email protected]>

Regards.......menelvagor69

wetaholics

hey gozum, yes I am following you...I will e-mail the NZ guy tonight about giving you his e-mail address. He is definietly a worth while contact!!!

Back